Reviews for The Trail of the Black Star
JennyRad chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
OOh, I like this story!
angelina chapter 5 . 10/22/2003
Witty, funny, silly. I'm really enjoying it-thank you for posting! But chapter 4 is missing, at least according to my browser. Arrgh!
Lynda chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
This is a pretty funny setting and plot for Severus and Harmione to be protrayed but it works well. I think you have the two of them in good character (especially Snape). The only thing I have trouble with is the suggestion that women seem to be attracted to him where ever he goes and that he has all these romantic interludes but I understand that it is part of the plot challange so I am ignoring it. I love the banter you provide between the characters! It is believable and makes them seem quite real.
F75 chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
very interesting. if you need some info about Peru, don't hesitate to ask me...
mavidian chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
I would gladly indulge a story like this The sophisticated, intelligent bantering is reward enough. Dead on character wise, too. Thanks for writing.
HunnySnowBunny chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
O! This sounds like it could become another one of my favorites.

Hermione...an Amazon? I laughed so hard...and yet...I can see it. I don't know why...but I Can. Besides...if anyone could handle a snarky Potions Porfessor...it's a know-it-all amazon!

I can't wait for more, and hope that you do update on a regular basis as you've said you would! _
sweetevangeline chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
This story is actually really fab - attention to detail, good storytelling and Amazon!Hermione. *grin* I'm surprised no one's talking about it, but regardless... I hope you'll update sooner rather than later.
Kngtzgrl chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
Your Author's Note at the beginning caught me by surprise. I literally did a double take when I read it! LOL. :D

I like the back and forth 'arguing' between Hermione and Severus. That was very well written. And that CHUMP sounds delicious!

Keep the chapters coming! "K"
La Rose Noire chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
Oh, my. Hermione grows up top be Lara Croft...interesting AND amusing take on the character(s). Rarely has an ethical discussion been so funny! I look forward to reading the rest of the story!
Feather Qwill chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
Lol. . . update soon!
llGeekGoddessll chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
Interesting story...I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kngtzgrl chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
I love it! In some ways it reminds me a little of the movie "Romancing the Stone". As long as you keep writing, I will definately keep reading! :D "K"
Romm chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
*grins* This looks like it'll be awesome.
wallyflower chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
It might be a late response, but it's one of the best. What a refreshing, completely unique (and not significantly OOC) take on Severus-and I believe I'm going to like Hermione, too.

Dare I hope that Johnson Palmer will soon find a happy ending?
The Great Pretender1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
I really am enjoying your story. The way you incorporated Severus Snape as the hero of the story is really awesome. Hermione as the amazon really was a stroke of genius. I love the banter between the two. I am glad this story is finished look forward to the rest of it.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »