Reviews for The Trail of the Black Star
HunnySnowBunny chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
O! This sounds like it could become another one of my favorites.

Hermione...an Amazon? I laughed so hard...and yet...I can see it. I don't know why...but I Can. Besides...if anyone could handle a snarky Potions Porfessor...it's a know-it-all amazon!

I can't wait for more, and hope that you do update on a regular basis as you've said you would! _
sweetevangeline chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
This story is actually really fab - attention to detail, good storytelling and Amazon!Hermione. *grin* I'm surprised no one's talking about it, but regardless... I hope you'll update sooner rather than later.
Kngtzgrl chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
Your Author's Note at the beginning caught me by surprise. I literally did a double take when I read it! LOL. :D

I like the back and forth 'arguing' between Hermione and Severus. That was very well written. And that CHUMP sounds delicious!

Keep the chapters coming! "K"
La Rose Noire chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
Oh, my. Hermione grows up top be Lara Croft...interesting AND amusing take on the character(s). Rarely has an ethical discussion been so funny! I look forward to reading the rest of the story!
Feather Qwill chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
Lol. . . update soon!
llGeekGoddessll chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
Interesting story...I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kngtzgrl chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
I love it! In some ways it reminds me a little of the movie "Romancing the Stone". As long as you keep writing, I will definately keep reading! :D "K"
Romm chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
*grins* This looks like it'll be awesome.
wallyflower chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
It might be a late response, but it's one of the best. What a refreshing, completely unique (and not significantly OOC) take on Severus-and I believe I'm going to like Hermione, too.

Dare I hope that Johnson Palmer will soon find a happy ending?
The Great Pretender1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
I really am enjoying your story. The way you incorporated Severus Snape as the hero of the story is really awesome. Hermione as the amazon really was a stroke of genius. I love the banter between the two. I am glad this story is finished look forward to the rest of it.
clarity chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
This is a really well written story, which you no doubt already know. I'm looking forward to the rest.
Ans chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
Wonderfully well written. Can't wait for next chapter. Snape as the Indianna Jones type any and all ladies swoon over- brilliant. Exept Granger ofcource- even more brilliant.

Adventurous (me no native speaker in English, how ever did you guess)and funny at the same time. Throw in the romance and it will be Perfect with capital P!
Claribel chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
This is really excellent! Well written, unusual plot, and the thought of Hermione as an amazon had me chuckling to myself. Please keep updating - I'm glad you've already finished it as I hate to start good stories that are never finished.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13