Reviews for The Trail of the Black Star
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
Ha ha! Epic and with more than a touch of Romancing The Stone about it - utterly loved this.
Montara chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
Your story was so different from the usual. I loved it! I loved this Hermione but not the way she throw herself at Severus after she was refused a couple of times...but I think for her it was like a game...until she found out about the book. Even after all those books, I don't see him as the romantic type.

Thank you for this story!
jirle chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
Like this story it was different. One thing though... Johnson Palmer? Bwahahaha
SkyIsBluer chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
"Closet romantic"? That was such a delightfully-perfect setup, to cap off such a delightfully-entertaining story: fun, researched, and filled to the brim with charm and good writing. I love how you give Hermione strength and sassiness, and illuminate Severus' depths with silliness inside the mystery.

I've read stories on this site for years, but this was so much fun- I created an account just to tell you.

Now, THAT'S delightful.
Leximaven chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Well. Remember my last review? I'll be interested to see how you include Hermione? Well, here's a look at my response:

:O

That was just... weird! And cool! And surprising. I'm very interested to find out what she's doing there.

She definitely has the hair for an Amazon though, good choice. I wonder how she'll fit into the Mills and Boon stereotype?
Leximaven chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is hilarious! I love it. I have to say, I know more than a little about Mills and Boon novels... Actually I was just discussing with someone yesterday that the women have 'no skill at self-preservation'.

I shall be interested to see how Hermione fits into all of this...

Oh, and the idea of Snape unwillingly being a subject of admiration and heroism to beautiful women everywhere? Priceless!
Knitchick chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Another wonderful story.
Miravisu chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
Teehee, like a HP version of a cynical Indiana Jones writer settling down.. or starting his true adventures :D
Lady Anon chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
Yes, it is I.

I would like to take this moment to say that I also enjoyed the lack of sap this story contained, muchly due to the lack of our dear Tom Riddle. Stories involving ashen-faced, I-thought-my-love-to-be-dead heroics are rather tedious.

That is all.

J
Lady Anon chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I'm rather enjoying this story, a suprise, as I've spent my day reading over 20 of them from this category. It is fresh, the opposite of typical, and manages to portray the characters as themselves, while in another situation entirely. And, now that I think of it, Hermione is much better suited for feild work like this, than any other job I have read her in.

Bravo; you have met expectations. I shall be reading your work in the future.

J
darkakane chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
I feel like I've found a goldmine in your stories. I'm fascinated. They have just the right amount of action, drama and romance to them!

Thank you so much for being an awesome writer. I loved this story, if you hadn't gathered that... XD
Monica0510 chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
How delightful! Good work, exactly what I felt like reading ;)
lucyferr chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
cool first meeting
Malloren Fatima chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
I have read every one of your SSHG stories, and without a doubt in my mind they are the best Action/Adventure SSHG stories I have ever read. You are creative, inventive, insightful, and just, well, bloody brilliant with the pen. Thanks for providing me with so many hours of sitting-on-the-edge-of-my-seat entertainment
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
An interesting and a bit funny story, in other words a great story:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)