Reviews for The Trail of the Black Star
Severus Snape disguised as a llama! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Hermione in Amazon?! That's gonna be interesting! XD
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Great story! Very original! Thanks for sharing!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I'm excited to hear their arguments as they try to work together! Loving it!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I love your Hermione!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Another great chapter! They're banter is so fun!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Ha! Loved it!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I'm so glad I found it! Loving it so far!
kitt46 chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
I love this story. It is one of the best.
Kitt
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
Ha ha! Epic and with more than a touch of Romancing The Stone about it - utterly loved this.
Montara chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
Your story was so different from the usual. I loved it! I loved this Hermione but not the way she throw herself at Severus after she was refused a couple of times...but I think for her it was like a game...until she found out about the book. Even after all those books, I don't see him as the romantic type.

Thank you for this story!
NargleHunter1 chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
Like this story it was different. One thing though... Johnson Palmer? Bwahahaha
SkyIsBluer chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
"Closet romantic"? That was such a delightfully-perfect setup, to cap off such a delightfully-entertaining story: fun, researched, and filled to the brim with charm and good writing. I love how you give Hermione strength and sassiness, and illuminate Severus' depths with silliness inside the mystery.

I've read stories on this site for years, but this was so much fun- I created an account just to tell you.

Now, THAT'S delightful.
Leximaven chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Well. Remember my last review? I'll be interested to see how you include Hermione? Well, here's a look at my response:

:O

That was just... weird! And cool! And surprising. I'm very interested to find out what she's doing there.

She definitely has the hair for an Amazon though, good choice. I wonder how she'll fit into the Mills and Boon stereotype?
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »