Reviews for The Trail of the Black Star
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
very interesting potion. and, for the record, i agree with snape!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
great chapter. i was wondering how you would work her into the locale!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
very interesting premise and set up. i'm excited about this one.
MyGuiltyPleasures chapter 13 . 3/25/2008
I love your writing style, but I'd just like to say that coca is entirely legal and widely used in Peru. They even serve coca tea on the plane ride from Lima to Cusco.
dancingfirefly124 chapter 13 . 11/3/2007
This was an absolute treat. I love the CHUMPs, Danger Granger, and the lovely confrontation at the end.
tudorpot chapter 13 . 11/3/2007
I spent an enjoyable few hours reading this. Great details re orchids, and potions. One quibble - in chapter nine there is a sentence that is quite indecipherable- to many negatives. "He was not unaware of its potential lack of insignificance, and he sincerely hoped she was, too."
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Your blatant honesty about milking reviews has spoken to the shamless review whore in me, and I am compelled to deliver! I've only read one chapter so far, but I'm deeply intrigued! This looks original and well written, so I can't wait to read more! Your writing style is detailed, varied and intersting, which is a wonderful change of pace from the norm! Great start, I'm sure I'll find more nice things to say as I read.
phoenix on ice chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
truely brilliant, i loved every word of it, have added it to my c2 site so it can be reread in the future many many times.

thanks for sharing it with us all
missparker85 chapter 13 . 4/14/2006
loved it.
fantasizingfluff chapter 13 . 2/14/2006

I'm off to go read more HG/SS... can't ever seem to get enough!

I LOVE you Severus! He was awesome, just the right mix of snarky, sexy, mysterious, witty, humourus without being stupidly humourous, just enough denseness to keep me laughing when I think about this fic...

I think you get the point! Very awesome!

I would greatly appreciate it if you could reply to my last review, and explain the answers to my questions. I still don't understand. So Dumbledore has his name on two death certificates? Everyone thinks that he is dead, but he really still is alive and running Hogwarts? How? And if everyone thought he was dead, how couls he use that grant money without being suspicious? Or does everyone think he is alive? I assumed from Hermione's rant about Dumbledore that he was (thought) dead. I'm confused!

fantasizingfluff chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
I'm really confused about something...

Is Dumbledore dead? I assumed that Hermione thinks that he is, along with the wizarding world, but Snape said that Dumbledore was responsible for his trip.

And Snape has a son? Who is this persone who has been dead for 20 years? Voldemort? And where is he? What is he up to?

I would really appreciate it if you could explain these things to me... Except maybe not the stuff at the end of this chapter, if it is to be explained later. Or anything lese that is to be explained later, for that matter.

Otherwise, this is a very godd story. I am really enjoying it, but at first I was kind of wary that it might be chessy. I mean, Snape! As a romance novel writer? And Brittany is evil!

Is this story finished? If it is not, please comtinue, and update quickly! I will die if you don't!

Insper A. Shen chapter 10 . 9/16/2005
Still loving it. Only, I think you forgot a "did" here:

"What he tell that woman to do?"
Insper A. Shen chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
Yay, I found the rest of your story here! Off to the next chapter...
AJR chapter 13 . 9/14/2005
an entertaining yarn. I do have my doubts about "Indiana Hermione" - perhaps a little too Sue for me, but nonetheless a well put together piece.
spitfirecracker chapter 13 . 9/11/2005
I'm uber glad I found this story. I loved the ending, loved the beginning, am quite fond of the middle area and wish to find you and go "more, More, MORE!"

Reading it was great fun. I'm very happy I could read it in order without having to wait eons for chapters (see, there's something to be said for catching on to good things a bit later) and am in a state of awe for your obvious literary prowess. I can never ever describe actions so well that the reader would feel immersed in the story and so disgruntled to be dragged away from it.

Now that I've expressed my awe, let's move on, aye?

In all the fics I've read so far, I think I've never read a 'tall' Hermione - she always came off as short; not stubby, not willowy, but petite - so it was quite a refreshing change to have a tall, Amazonian Hermione. The Snape was, well, almost perfect (only the gasps in the last chapter seemed odd but hey! I'll give the man some slack, since he could have gone the way of the slack-jawed and the Snape-man should never be slack-jawed.)

Thanks for this story and here I go, plug-plugging away...
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »