Reviews for Evangelion: Renaissance and Revolution
Keith chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
This is by far one of my best reads ever. I cant simply explain the emotions that this story has given me. This should be one of the stories published by the creators of evangelion!
If anyone has any questions or just want to talk please don't hesitate to kik me.
Kik: Keith_mcginley
Sorry no name chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
Wow. This is just... Wow. I love this, but WHY DID YOU MAKE IT A CLIFF-HANGER?! I wish to read this more, as it is truly excellent. Bye _
dragolf chapter 30 . 5/20/2012
i love your stories you know that? there fantastic and they make my heart beat like crazy when i read them keep them coming cause i want to read more looking forward to the nexed
Koloso2 chapter 30 . 11/29/2011
Fantastic.

One of the best stories I have read.

And what a great ending!
FEARFAN chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Interesting take on the series.
birthofthecool chapter 28 . 1/23/2011
This story really has everything.

Shinji with Superpowers? Check!

A convoluted, pseudoreligous story, trying to be grander in scope than the original and failing miserably? Check!

A Mary Sue character? Check (his name is Damon though)!

Asuka reduced to being nothing but Shinji's lovepuppy? Check.

This is not meant to be flaming, but there is just so much fundamentaly wrong with this story.

Somethin positive? Well, your writing in itself is not that bad.
Maj. Gen. Jack O'Neill chapter 21 . 8/16/2010
I love the story. Just one small thing, the USMC is spelled Marine Corps, not core. It's a quirk of mine I developed in the Army, so it bugs me when I read things like that. No offense intended.
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 30 . 7/13/2010
Well i must say that you have a done a top0-notch job. There were a couple of times i got a bit lost, but i'm not sure if it was my limited grasp on metaphysics or if it wasn't meant to make sense (HEY! I'm no genius). That being said the rest of the story was easy to read and understand, but a bit too deep in some places (especially with God-1 and God-2) for my personal taste.

All in all it was a very good read and quite enjoyable.
Adam chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I Watch Evangelion the Series and the Movie and I was so depress soon after I Love Stories how the Series should of ended this Story is encourging Nice Job!1
Sechserpackung chapter 30 . 11/21/2009
A realy great story with sweet twists and heartbreaking occurances.

I enjoyed your story and hope to read the others.
Loco77 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Brad chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Absolutely amazing! You should send this masterpiece to Gainax! If they get ahold of this and are inpired, this could be a reality for future canical episodes and movies. If this comes to fruitition, I can die a happy man. Seriously, you have potential and the ability to create a superb ending to a superb series. Please reply via email. Words cannot completly describe how good this was.
swartzvald chapter 30 . 9/28/2007
wow.

that must have been very deep,

cause I didn't understand any of it
GeneralDragon chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
Great story can't wait to finish it. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
J chapter 30 . 2/26/2007
This is truly a creative and original piece of work. Highly impressive. However, I feel that the chapters toward the end were slightly rushed in terms of plot. Probably the most confusing part was Shinji becoming a god. The explanations were foggy at best, and I believe that you could have done a better job backing up the plot twist.

A truly enjoyable piece. I hope you have as many fresh ideas with your future writings!