Reviews for Melody
mewy chapter 3 . 3/11/2005

please myu
eftee chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
aw... I feel sorry for Meiling and Kaze. Why'd the dad just leave them like that! That's mean! *glares at nothing in particular* Okay, well, update soon! Off to read another of your fics now! _
-Tanja
Avelyn Lauren chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
The shrot chapters are alright. You actually don't have a choice when you're working on several stories at a time as well as trying to keep up with school and work.
You did a good job. Someone is casting spells. Why doesn't Syaoron try to sense who it is? Uness they are hiding their aura.
Arigato and ja ne!
mycherrywolf chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
I love your new chapter Kari! love it love it!
mycherrywolf chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
oh so THIS is melody... I like this fic! I didn't know that Syao was gonna be in this... good chappie Kari, I'll be waiting for the next chappie at scribbles!
eftee chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Yees! It's working again! D *all happie she got to read the chap.* _!

I'm just glad to see you got this posted, and glad that I could be of some help to you. .~ I wonder what's this presence that's calling Sakura? And I hope Meiling gets her Kaze back soon... ( So, Kero-chan's in the story, eehh? D *pats Kero a bit too roughly on the back* _ Well, can't wait for the next chap.! Tell me through e-mail or at SnS whenver ya get this and your other fics updated! _ *wave* CHao!

-Tanja

a.K.a FT

(my dad will be canceling our AOL soo... have to use my hotmail now so that I can get use to it. -_-;)
Kai chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
O! This one is good too! Will Syaoran come into the picture any time soon? What'll happen to Kaze?

I think Sakura would escape the tower. _ She's not one to stay in one place, but this is your story. - I'll be waiting for the next chapter like for the other stories! -

-Kai
mycherrywolf chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
hi kari! i really like ur fic, keep on writing! post a thread in scribbles to say when you update please!
eftee chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Wow... For the first chapter... this was absolutely excellent! _ I'm enjoying this so far! It was exciting, and it caught my interest like that! *snaps her fingers* D Ah... but poor Kaze. ( Who was that that had taken her? -_-'' And all she wanted to do was play with her mom... poor girl. Well, I hope you update this and your other fics soon. _- I can't wait for updates from you! Mind e-mailin' me when ya update? ;) tHx.