Reviews for Love A strange thing
TiffanyM chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
awesome... update soon ]
kendrat199 chapter 10 . 9/18/2005
I hope you continue to write this story seeing as its making me addicted. I always knew Robin and star had a connection atleast in the cartoon series supposedly in the comics she kissed robin and said she loved him or what not but ended up marrying some other dude from Tamaran. Tyde sounds nice for starfire though if you are making a couples fanfic. Yeah once again loved the fanfic and kudos to you _
mr.rogers chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
x
AerinM chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
...More, please! _
DragonStar chapter 10 . 9/24/2004
Wow, it has been awhile. I haven't seen recent episodes due to lack of tv in dorm room *grumbles*. Hope you've overcome your writer's block!
Lady Lydia chapter 10 . 9/11/2004
So is Starfire in a fiartale? If so whatfairtale? Waht about Robin? Which fairytale is he in?

I can't wait to read the next chap!

Please write mroe asap!
DragonStar chapter 9 . 7/27/2004
I like Tyde! Love your story so far! I hope you have move inspiration!
Cool Cat 96 chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
Very good
Cool Cat 96 chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
I so loved it
ghjk chapter 9 . 5/1/2004
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR 7 MONTHS!
UPDATE SOON OR I'M NOT READING ANYMORE!_
Logan chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
10,0 kilometers seems to be a bit small of a distance for a planet outside of the Sol (our) solar system.
Considering that the moon is between approxiamately 355,0 and 403,0 kilometers (220,0-250,0 miles) away from us depending on the time of year, And (thanks to Vashfan for originally pointing this out) that the nearest star, Proxima Centauri is 4.22 lightyears (39,921,200,0,0 Km or 24,813,600,0,0 Miles) away.
Also the designation for a Kilometer is a 'klick'.
CSIfan3408 chapter 9 . 3/20/2004
another great chapter... i loved it. i'm not against tyde at all but im kinda hoping that robin and starfire stay together. kinda a personal thing. but i loved ur story and i cant wait for the next chapter. please update
AerinM chapter 9 . 3/17/2004
0.0 Uh... 0.0 Uh... uh... uh... ah! aahh!
AH! AAHH! AH!
And I do not hate Tyde. I think he's a sweet character :)
I g2g. Bai!
~AerinM
Aelfaerie chapter 9 . 3/17/2004
update soon!
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 3/17/2004
Yes, you updated! Very cool chapter, nice to see the Titans
reunite with Starfire. Aw, but now you've got me
really wanting to see the next part. Please update quickly.