Reviews for TRANSFORMERS: Blood & Iron
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Okay, THAT was good! Wonder what Prime's alternate form will be. Well, just gonna have to wait, won't I? Quite a good spin on the transformers mythos.
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Unbeliveable. This kicks butt! Update! Please!
Patrick chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Great story. all the historical figures play their parts well.

pictures of the autobots and decepticons would be good.

especially what they look like in the 19th century.
Gripfang-Wildblade chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Pretty good story... I like the introduction of so many major historical players into the story.. especially Rasputin, Lenin, and Stalin..

a couple things though..

Megatron is now a Smith and Wesson revolver, not Smith and Western...

please run a spell checker, there were too many grammatical errors to count.

overall very promising so far.. can't wait to
Brax The Great chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
To Lein, you have written a masterpiece of a fanfiction, and I love the idea of getting some of histories most notable figures involved with the transformers, as well as the alternate history thing! I hope you decide to update your story sometime soon!
Philip S chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
I just read the first few chapters of your story and I have to say, I'm impressed. Not only is the premise very interesting (Transformers in the 19th century), but you obviously did a lot of research regarding prominent people and political situations of the time.
I'm definitely pitching in for those pictures you mentioned of how the Transformers would look when adapted to 19th century machines. Megatron as a Smith & Wesson was obvious, but what about Prime? If my memory serves me right there weren't really any trucks back then, just the first generation of cars, still topless for the most part. And what about the flying Transformers? No planes back then. So you can see I'm curious.
If there is one thing I don't like about the story it's the somewhat slow pace. I hope you pick up a bit of speed these next few chapters and get things going. Apart from that, no complaints. Keep at it!
Stormy chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
I'm a little curious what you're going to do about the seekers, there wasn't any controlled flight in 1898, no fighters, no planes whatsoever.
Elwing chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
Really (100x) GOOD! I can't wait to read more! Well, on the down side, some spelling errors, but if the story's this good, what's a few typos, right? May I also make a humble suggestion, like say, the Transformers encounter The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? (the graphic novel, not the movie)
Deaths-Head chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
This just keeps getting better and better, yes? Please do up some drawings, as I'd like to see what you have in mind for some of the 'other' Decepticons and Autobots. A couple questions do pop to mind. One : Will the gestalts appear in this story, and Two : Will those ever fun lving, powerful and extremely dangerous, Dinobots, make an appearance? That said, what about Omega Supreme or Skyfire?
Sorry, getting ahead of myself here. Still, it'd be nice to see what those Autobot badasses, the Dinobots, could get up to, and what trouble.
DocDragon chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
I say, go for the drawing! I'd like to see what Megatron looks like as a Smith'n Western.
Cyrelle chapter 3 . 11/23/2003

This is SO GOOD!

Do draw them ;) Id love to see that.

Primus, this story is jsut amazing. You jsut got two favourites from me.

When will the next chapter be up?

Great work, please continue.
metgear5 chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
Getting better by the minute. Please draw the nineteenth century versions, it would be great to see old favorites in a new light. Soundwave's alt mode should be very interesting. Great stuff, keep it going.
Cyblade Silver chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
That sounds very interesting. I hope Ironhide still has his southern accent, as it would be interesting to see what the Russians think of that.
Ashes2 chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
Please, most definitely draw their alt modes. I opened up another window in my computer and did a search on Smith’n westerns to see what exactly Megatron looked like. It was interesting, to say the least. I would love to see what the others' appearances.

This story is so original. Way better then any of the crap I keep trying to write.
Pivot chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
Excellent! This is really interesting...Keep it up!