Reviews for Dread to Dream
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I usually don't like un-HBP compliant stories, but this is really good!

'Black won't haunt you for it. His hero's memorial has already attracted more attention than your unmarked grave ever will'

Sad. but unfortunatly looks like it'll be true.

This was a little confusing at times, but that just incresed the whole sense of dreamyness and unreality. But rather spooky unreality. Well done!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Excellent. Vivid, poetic, and pointed all at once.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
O.O Wow, very intense! The way you make the pictures appear is creepy, it's like the reader actually is *in* the dream itself. And you caught quite the essence of what is most likely haunting Snape in the night. I loved the scene with James Potter best. It was very angsty and credible, even if it was *just* a dream.

I'll add this one to my C2 for Snape Shortfics, I'm glad I found it! :-)
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Haunting, scary and finally, thought provoking.

The succession of images beginning in the fields (intended suggestion of the grim reaper, through remembered misery), to fear for the future were particularly effective.

Not entirely sure what to make of the moon imagery - simply reaching for the moon - or something more?
SD chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
*blink* *blinkblink* wow. that was VERY VERY well written... *is surprised* I had turned to a random page and had NOT expected to find something as powerful as this... well done!
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Very powerful.
UnderneathTheBridge chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
See, this kind of third-person description is what I'll never be able to do well. And I've never even TRIED doing a dream. This is great. I should try this sometime...but I probably won't)
Firesword chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
All right... i dunno if i should side with Sev... All I can say is that this fic is good, though not my taste (I dun usually read angsty stuff, am someone who gets the *mood* quite easily) But u're really good. Can't wait to read more of u *hint hint*