Reviews for Dangerous Minds
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Oh, this was great! Another of my favorite pairings... And I definitely can't get enough of Sean... Evil or good, I love fics starring him! Nicely done!
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
giggles Dawn is an evil little witch, aint she? Very intriguing. Very dark yet lovely. And the oh so yummy Sean O'Haire, what more do you need? Short, not sweet, but very sexy. Great Job!
StOnE CoLd SaRaH chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Ah! You've gotten the characters of Dawn Marie and Seanie down to a perfect 'T' (I don't know why the saying is 'T' I'd think it would be 'P' or something) Anyway. This was really very good. I'm not a big fan of Dawn Marie being anti-Lita (mostly because I'm deadset with the ideal that they were best friends in ECW) But, that was very smart thinking of Dawnie hurting Lita and Seanie hurting Edge. Very great story! Rock on!
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I like it, Sean and Dawn are very... interesting together, nice work.
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Sweet.
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
No flames here, hun! I loved this one. The pairing, the whole idea to this short little fic, and the simplistic kind of writing you used.

Nice job!
Catherine chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
This was an excellent story. I've been meaning to write a fic about these two for ages, and you've done a tremendous job with this. Their goals complimented each other so wickedly and it was interesting to read about all their wicked deeds, how they pulled them off.

Terrific job,

Catherine
Soraya10101010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
ok...um...well...interresting.

I really dont know what to say other than I liked it... I think

A little evil goes a long way. Sean O'Haire is so cute, that much I know.

Well,um...whoo