Reviews for Point Blank
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/4
Very amusing dialogues there between the 2 personalities XD Fun read. I liked the humor.
me chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
awww this is so nice
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
oh my gosh that was awesome!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I love how Battousai is like an overgrown puppy with a nasty mouth.
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hysterical!
satomika chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Cute, BAMF!, aggressive Kaoru! :D
Lion chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Full penname: KuroiAoiShishio

I realize that you wrote this some time ago, and it must be odd to get a review 11 years after posting. Anyway, I've recently gone on a Kenshin/Kaoru rage and have read several of yours in the past two days. I really enjoy them. You have a knack for creating a different plot that is somehow explained totally even in your shorter ones. I imagine your style has altered greatly, but, to me, it'd be very difficult for you to top what you've done here.

Lion
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
cool
Angelica chibilua chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
oh my god, i loved it!
the kiss is so hot!
oh man... i love Battousai taking control...
Tsunderemoe chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was definitely a funny side of the Battousai! Thanks a lot! It made me smile XD
Nesha chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is one of the most cutest stories I've ever read. Keep It Up!
nom-de-plumee chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
TeHeee.

Simple yet sweet.

I fell in love with Battousai! :'3
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I like Battosai's commentary XD
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Really truly loved this light banter between Kenshin's two sides! Especially adored the sassy remarks Battousai made!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Every since that pirate arc with Shura where Kenshin holds up that one kimono and remarks on its "pretty crimson color" when it's clearly not crimson, everyone in my family has just assumed he's actually color blind and that's the reason for the pink gi. It's very satisfying that both Kenshin and Battousai tacitly withdraw themselves from Megumi. That woman really annoys me a lot of the time.

'Great...now all of those nicely washed kimonos of Kaoru's are going to be wet!' Battousai genuinely considered about this domestic item, just like Kenshin would be, was the funniest thing out of him.