Reviews for Point Blank
Lady Procrastinate chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
This is absolutly fantastic!
Sephira jo chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
*LOL* that was great. I've always wanted to read a fic where Kenshin says "Hot Damn." Among other more amusing parts of speech. _

It's very off kilter (in a good way mind you) and a fun light read. I say keep it up. You might want to proof a little bit though, there are a couple minor gammer mistakes, but nothing major.

Any way, 'twas a hoot! Keep up the good work, Hot damn! (or hyper stealth ninja groundhogs will get you. . can you tell I'm up too late?)
koki chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I loved this story everything was good!-
LittoGrrlStephie chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
HAHAHAHAHA! That was so funny! I do hope that you got my chapter of Darkness In Eternity already, because I sent it to you and you never said anything about it in your last e-mail. Enough of that, it was indeed a peace of art work and very well done. Yes, waiting for your beta is going to take time. I HAVE ONE! I'm so happy.

Can't wait for when you post Amber Linings!

And thanks for reviewing. You are one of the best authoresses here Dark Authoress! _
Zeh Wulf chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
::collapsed in her chair laughing hysterically:: OMG! You need to go on hiatus more often if this is what you come up with. I was cracking up the entire time! I especially liked Battousai's permission to the Rurouni to call Kaoru 'donno.' ::snickers:: Battousai said "Hot Damn!" Too priceless. I bow before your comedic skills. You turned a cliched situation into a piece of hysterical genius. Hard to do, yeah? I await your next updates!
Crystal Renee chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
yummy and cute. I love the battousai! I wish he would get Kenshin off his purity kick and just go for it.

Keep going... you have a very good start, if that is your intention.
Angelike Riddle chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Beautifully done! I think my smothered laughter is attracting some very strange looks from other people in the university library computer lab. _;
genocide ex-syncin chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
*breathes a sigh of relief*

finally! a fic worthy of my time! it's been forever! rk fics are getting so horrible.

anyway, i love reading fics like this. they never fail to make me laugh! im glad.

hope you upload 'blood dawn' soon! i can't wait!

Clemen chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Great job. I hope you continue this fic. Again great job. Until next time take care.
noner89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
plz plz plz upda soon
aglaia102 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
that is so good... i hope there is going to be more... loved it... okay till then...
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10