Reviews for Point Blank
Nesha chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is one of the most cutest stories I've ever read. Keep It Up!
nom de plumee chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
TeHeee.

Simple yet sweet.

I fell in love with Battousai! :'3
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I like Battosai's commentary XD
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Really truly loved this light banter between Kenshin's two sides! Especially adored the sassy remarks Battousai made!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Every since that pirate arc with Shura where Kenshin holds up that one kimono and remarks on its "pretty crimson color" when it's clearly not crimson, everyone in my family has just assumed he's actually color blind and that's the reason for the pink gi. It's very satisfying that both Kenshin and Battousai tacitly withdraw themselves from Megumi. That woman really annoys me a lot of the time.

'Great...now all of those nicely washed kimonos of Kaoru's are going to be wet!' Battousai genuinely considered about this domestic item, just like Kenshin would be, was the funniest thing out of him.
Sal chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Loved it.
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh my God I totally love that story it was hilarious and I totally love battosai for all he is.

You know it would totally be funny if Kenshin replied "it's magenta!" to battousai when he said that the gi was pink. Lol
nukidono14 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hahaha! Love it! Battousai and his pervy thoughts..lol...I always knew Kenshin had it in him..lol.. and you write so incredibly well! I've enjoyed this story a lot! Keep it up!
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ahaha, you hav Kenshin's personailty really well written...and the Battosai gives veeeery good advice.

I feel bad for Sana and Yahiko..ouch
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
-snigger- Reminds me of a few inuyasha fics l've read with the double viewpoint. Thoroughly thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was so much fun!

I was grinning like a fool by the end of it!

Throw out as many one shots as you like! I love them!
Linnorria chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
... if she really wanted him to stop calling her "dono" that was not the way to go about it, huh?
constant boredom chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Awesome story right there! I was laughing at every word the Battousai had to say xD and the ending was just plain adorable x3 You make incredible one-shots, y'know that? P
clara954 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Gotta love a pervy Battousai. Anyway, really funny story. My favorite part (besides the lime) was the pink gi. Keep writing!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Very funny! Very light and good to put up the mood! Good story!
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »