Reviews for Point Blank
Katato2013 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Ah, that was great. :) I loved all of Battousai's comments. He's funny. :)
MiekoYagyu chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
THIS IS AWESOME! I cracked up when I heard Battosai. He's Kenshin's conscious, albeit not a good one. I'm adding this to my favorites!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I don't really go for the split personality view of Kenshin, but in your hands? Funny! I liked the whole build up and the attack in the city resulting in a visit to Saito.
IrisedLuna chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Found this delightfully humorous story today, and all I have to say is: Ha.
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
OMG! Frickin' hilarious!
Scarletpagan chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
wow i loved it especially the bit about his pink gi. i mean i v thought that it made him look gay for ages and its funny to hear someone actually comment on it :) i was hoping for a little bit more action with the whole bad men harassing women. there was quite a possibility to use that to advance the plot and i dont c the point of adding it in if its not used. jst a thought. really funny tho
Mad Hatter Massacre chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
So cute! Not to mention hilarious...

"Oro!" Kenshin muttered.

'Oro my ass. More like come one step closer and I will make you into a woman.'

Now that line had me suffocating on my own laughter...not to mention the "Hot Damn!" Battosai said near the end.

You were fantabulous with making such a serious character into a comedic one.

Great job!
nitaBonita chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
hahahahaha! that was really good! i especially enjoyed the conversations between battousai and kenshin! hahaha they made me laugh! but i loved it all!

everyday-snowagnel
Obsequious101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was so good! Wow...i dont even know what to say lol. Great writing
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Lol! Classic. _
redskinfootball89 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
absolutely the best KxK oneshot i've ever read. battousai was so hiliarious... poor kenshin!

sequel please!
kagfan5 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
tee hee hee-its so funny-especially the part where the battousai says kenshin may call her dono whenver he wants if he gets that reaction...so funny
poems2songs chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
-stares blankly at story- Oh... my... God... That story... was... AWESOME! -squeals- I just love that Battousai is almost the exact opposite of Kenshin, but at the same time, they're a lot alike! Please, continue to write incredibly funny/fluffy stories like this! Ja ne!

~The Fluffy Muffin Queen (obey my fluffy goodness/golden-brown authority)
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
lol, i really liked this, it was so funny and not as dark as the usual battousai stories. congrats!

~*Frisky Chibi Fox*~