Reviews for Point Blank
cdsmm chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
so funny! lol sano and yahiko are EVIL in good way! XD
shizuka-kage chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Haha! One of the funniest fanfics I've read in quite some time. Bravo! You captured their personalities wonderfully!
esootuh chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
awesome fic! XP
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
woah woah woah! this is so not just a very very minor lime,, hehe,, maybe a minor lime, but not 'very very.' i love it! battousai is so just waking kenshin!

kenshin kaoru forever!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Muahahahahahaah! It's amazing that I remember reading this fic back in my first RK phase and now somewhere near two years later, I'm still reading and invariably liking your RK fics. :) Saw this and just had to read it for nostalgia sake. It's really funny and puts me in a good mood, but is a bit on the more embarrassing side of the humor spectrum. (Which RK anime usually is now that I think of it.)

Pardon me if I didn't check all over for errors and preferences besides that...it's very short and you wrote it a long time ago.

Thank you for the time and effort that went into writing this fic! It is very much appreciated! (If your story was good way back when and is still good now, even though I'm more picky, doesn't that make it a classic?)
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
i love your portrayal of the battousai - very amusing.
Malencia chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That was funny and cute! I liked battousai in this. Thanks for writing. oh and is this a oneshot or do you plan on writing more?

Ja matta ne
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That's great. I love the way you portray Battousai, and his complaints about stealing xD
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Did you update this story? I think I noticed a few changes... Great one-shot, loved the steamy-ness... -
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
[ *laughs hysterically* ] omigosh, that was hilarious; reading how battousai and kenshin talk with one another -and yet remain sane- o.O please keep writing! x33
Ash Road chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hot Damn.
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Gotta love your portrayal of the Battousai. I can SO see him rubbing his hands in anticipation when he's trying to get Kenshin to speed up things. He's the perfect personification of the Shoulder Devil.

An you know, I'm suspecting Kaoru having a Shoulder Devil, too - judging by the way she made Kenshin see the point.

Highly entertaining story!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
the battousai... *drools*

very amusing, i love it when he wants to come out to play... i love the angry violent kaoru!

i will now read more of your stories...

ginny
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Intriguing. I like it very much so. I hope to read more of your works
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/4/2006