Reviews for Point Blank
kagfan5 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
tee hee hee-its so funny-especially the part where the battousai says kenshin may call her dono whenver he wants if he gets that reaction...so funny
poems2songs chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
-stares blankly at story- Oh... my... God... That story... was... AWESOME! -squeals- I just love that Battousai is almost the exact opposite of Kenshin, but at the same time, they're a lot alike! Please, continue to write incredibly funny/fluffy stories like this! Ja ne!

~The Fluffy Muffin Queen (obey my fluffy goodness/golden-brown authority)
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
lol, i really liked this, it was so funny and not as dark as the usual battousai stories. congrats!

~*Frisky Chibi Fox*~
cdsmm chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
so funny! lol sano and yahiko are EVIL in good way! XD
shizuka-kage chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Haha! One of the funniest fanfics I've read in quite some time. Bravo! You captured their personalities wonderfully!
simplee chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
awesome fic! XP
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
woah woah woah! this is so not just a very very minor lime,, hehe,, maybe a minor lime, but not 'very very.' i love it! battousai is so just waking kenshin!

kenshin kaoru forever!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Muahahahahahaah! It's amazing that I remember reading this fic back in my first RK phase and now somewhere near two years later, I'm still reading and invariably liking your RK fics. :) Saw this and just had to read it for nostalgia sake. It's really funny and puts me in a good mood, but is a bit on the more embarrassing side of the humor spectrum. (Which RK anime usually is now that I think of it.)

Pardon me if I didn't check all over for errors and preferences besides that...it's very short and you wrote it a long time ago.

Thank you for the time and effort that went into writing this fic! It is very much appreciated! (If your story was good way back when and is still good now, even though I'm more picky, doesn't that make it a classic?)
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
i love your portrayal of the battousai - very amusing.
Malencia chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That was funny and cute! I liked battousai in this. Thanks for writing. oh and is this a oneshot or do you plan on writing more?

Ja matta ne
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That's great. I love the way you portray Battousai, and his complaints about stealing xD
TricksterBoo chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Did you update this story? I think I noticed a few changes... Great one-shot, loved the steamy-ness... -
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
[ *laughs hysterically* ] omigosh, that was hilarious; reading how battousai and kenshin talk with one another -and yet remain sane- o.O please keep writing! x33
Ash Road chapter 1 . 12/22/2006