Reviews for Dream of me
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Hmm... Well, I'll be reading more... later... too late now...
She Who Reviews chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
Great Job! Normally I find it difficult to find decent character representations in Aurikku fics, but you've put a very nice spin on things here. People usually have difficulty with the whole age thing, but think about it. They fight with swords, don't use machina, and they still have arranged marriages. Sounds like medieval times when they married girls young because no one lived very long.

So, now that I've praised your amazing talent for creating atmosphere and imagrey, what's Rikku gonna do when he wakes up? Doesn't Auron know

Al-Bhed somehow in FFX? He-ey... Maybe she could teach him! *squeals in delight*. If any of this helps with you story I will be complete... As long as you update soon! Again, excellent job!

She Who Reviews
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
Nice twist, VERY nice twist; romance between Rikku and a 25, rather than 35, year old Auron makes a lot more sense. Pretty good writing, too - write MORE!
DeesseMew chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
*claps* love it _

good writing too!

kiss

DéesseMew
ChristalSteele chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Very awsome, keep writing.
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
so, if i tell you how fantabulous your story is do i get more chapters?
seriously, i do like it, and i would love to see you finish it. you seem to have gotten me hooked.
Rikku Lunar chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
I love it! *Claps* Please, dont stop the chapters! You did a very good job and I like the story idea but hopefully... *Prays* She falls in love with Auron.
Great job
Rikku Lunar
*Cough* Rikku's my real name *cough*
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 6 . 4/27/2004
Reviews help motivate? Good! So, I'm reviewing, and I'm telling ya to GET MOVING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER:P Of couse, I mean PLEASE get moving...
Angel:)
Ruler of Destiny chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
when are u gonna update?
Lune Nightingale chapter 5 . 12/26/2003
This is very interesting and extremely well written. I await coming chapters with great eagerness.
Rikku Kenshin chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
Write some more! I can't wait to read the next chapter!That's one of the best stories I ever read(and I'm a very picky reader!)
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
continue
Narcotic Dollie chapter 5 . 12/20/2003
*Grins evily* Auron has the hots for Rikku! *Scampers around singing happiley* It's so...so...CUTE! *Coughs* anyways, the storyline is nice, it VERY orignal. Haven't seen anyothers like this. Great job, and keep it up!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 5 . 12/20/2003
Good chappy...
Angel:)
hdgfhfhfhfghfh chapter 5 . 12/19/2003
I really liked this so far. Please keep it up and update again soon. :)