Reviews for First Kiss
Robstar12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
hi like your work
Tragon chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
So is she gay or not? I am NOT against gays!
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
And here's yet another wonderful oneshot. I loved the descriptive style of writing and the perfect portrayal of the characters. Not to mention the action thrown in. In my opinion, this created the perfect blend of what I look for in a fic. Kudos to you!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
She hoped Raven liked it?

*snicker*

She HOPED Raven LIKED it?

Yeah. Yeah, Kori, she, uh ... she liked it. That kiss probably threw her into a repeating loop she won't emerge from until next week.

Also, Author Person, that thing you did with Raven's voice, omitting the quotation marks to ... "soften" it, I guess? ... that was cool. Unexpected, but effective and really cool.

Yeah, this goes in Favorites.
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Haahaha Loved Raven's reaction
Luna's Blades chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Yep, Starfire kicks ass, takes names, and forgets to bring a pencil. That was wonderful, short, sweet, and fun.

Arigato.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
ok.. i've already read this before, but i didn't review it the last time around. i've read most of your Fire and Ice series. unfortunately i also noticed that you've stopped updating. i'll tell you straight that i absolutely love this series. i hope my review will give you enough motivation to work on the series again. take care. please.. update a new story in the Fire and Ice storyline soon.

take care. later.
ABC chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I must say, you are a wonderful writer. I could never hope to capture their characters as perfectly as you did. Raven's reaction was perfect, just as I expected. I also liked how you made Koriand'r as smart as the others, that is a sad mistake made by many. Thank you for the wonderful story. :)
shalimar chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
well? what happens afterwards? if you are writing a fanfic then you have to finish the story!
Peachmelba chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I was determined not to do any reviewing today because I've got a ton of work, but this fic was just too good not to! All characters IC and written with style. A fantastic portrayal of one of my favorite ships!

luv Peachmelba
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Ready? No? Well, too bad! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish the series! Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran and Raven of Azarath needs, and I mean, NEEDS you to finish this series! I think I'll die if you don't pick it up and finish it! Please!
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Aww... that's so sweet... hey, have you seen the fic "Higher Than Hope" by The Joker of Wonderland? Her fanfic was inspried by yours... and I'm begging you to finish this... please... don't make me say please like I did in "Bedroll"! Please update soon! Or I'll go crazy!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
great fic

is this a one-shot?

if not, great start
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Hm. _ Oh, yeah, *that* was very delicious.

Good work!
lea chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
this was really cute. i absolutely love the pairing of starfire and raven, i think they are adorable together. _ i hope to see more.