Reviews for Super Bowser
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I don't get something: Why did Junior call the Mario Bros. bad? They're not, they're heroes doing their jobs.
fernando chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
king boo bowser
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Very awesome
Walkazo chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Great fic, I'm sorry I never saw the actual episode (or any Mario-cartoon episode for that matter).

I have one problem though, Yoshi is not a Struthiomimus, it is a Yoshi. Struthiomimus are long, skinny ostritch-like bipedial dinosaurs, Yoshis are short-legged, stocky, chameleon-tounged dinosaurs, totally different species.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Spiritual Magic chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
It totally brought me back to my childhood freaking ya!
Some Pokemon-loving dude chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Hey N.M,I love your fanfic's,but...WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET RID OF THE "KING KOOPA KATASTROPHE SPOOF" AND THE "SONIC THE ANIME SPOOF" FICS? THEY ROCKED!
ThE-NiNtEnDo-FrEaK chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Sniff sniff, beautiful! Do you think that you could by any chance write books? Because so far you're the best author I've ever heard of!

How long did it take you to write that? Because it must've taken a LOT of work to make a story as good as that one...WRITE MORE!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Heh heh heh! I have to agree! This show was a kick and a half! I love this one too! You have a way of making people smile you know that?
CyberBenX4 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Hot dang, that was a good one! You covered every single Mario concept in this fic, superceding the original episode many times over (and that was my fave episode too!). I loved the fact that Bowser Jr. the Warios, and Yoshi got a place in this work.

Would it be too much to ask for you to perhaps do your own series of original Mario episodes? Cuz I could definitely see more of these...
Zec chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
This brings back memorys of when i use to watch the mario super show thingy tobad i cant find any of my taps...try making more of these lol
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
woohoo! i loved that episode too, you did great job! filled in the plot holes nicely, i hope youve got some other episodes in mind too _~