Reviews for Chill
Spiegel chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Ooh, I love stories where the characters get lost in the wilderness and this was a very satisfying one. You made their progress through the snow sound incredibly slow and difficult, compounded by loss of their senses. I also liked how Ginji's powers allowed them to take turns taking care of each other, so the plot wasn't one of them dragging the other all the way through. The Shido/Madoka part was adorable and the celebrity client gets major props for being concerned about other's well-being (and for once the boys get to keep the money!).
V chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
great one
SuguiChan chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
Wonderful fic! *sighs* You write adventure so well... got me on the edge of my chair all the time, hehe.
Amanda chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
i love. love LOVE this story. In fact i love all your GetBackers stories, i love the way you portrayed Ginji and Ban's devotion to each other without sounding too mushy, and i love the dangerous situation you put them through. maybe that sounds a bit sadistic, but still, great story!
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Beautifully written! Everyone was very in-character. Great descriptions of scenery and character interactions!

Please keep up the great work!
poprika chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
Yay Good story. Nice
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
That was really nicely written. I thought you used language and imagery very well. The whole premise to the fic was really interesting and well done. I liked your characterisation. Well done!

_

DreamWeaver
Dream Fox chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Aw, it's so sweet! I really like this, you did a great job. It's nice to see Ban actually be nice to Shido for once! And the other way around. Those two sure have an odd relationship, though...
Destiny Lot chapter 5 . 6/17/2004
Cute, cute, cute. OH i love Ginji and Ban. Great story.

Fav. chapter: 3
Dark Elf3 chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Aw. I loved this story too. And there was so much- goodness. The writing - perfect as usual. And I greatly enjoyed the way you described the interaction between the characters and their journey home. It was so vivid and I enjoyed every moment. And those looks Ban-chan give Ginji at the end *aherm that shido won't mention*... well... just added to the beauty of the piece. I love the way you write and make everything so terribly interesting. Wonderful!
jess chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
a wonderful fic! i like ginji and ban-chan so much!
rar chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
_ i can't believe i read all of this. it was good and sad and sweet and all, but now i'm so dead with my homework! _ your stories are so addicting! oh well. thank you for writing these great stories and i hope you continue writing more!
rar
Katie chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
This was really good! I loved the Ban/Ginji interaction and the Ban/Shido interaction, not to mention the Madoka/Shido interaction! You do a wondeful job of keeping everone in charecter by themselfs and when they are interacting with others. (That may not sound like a big deal, but their are a lot of authors who will make the charecters ooc, just because it is easier in a particular situation. I always think a story is much better if the charecter reacts "realisticly") I also really liked the way you had Ban and Ginji's thought patterns become choppy, or randomish as they sercomed to the cold. Once again, I really liked this story!
Kohinyun chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
I have just one thing to say-I love your stories! The relationship you show between Band and Ginji is wonderful, in both the friendship and the slash fics. But out of all your Get Backers fics, this one is my favorite. Why? There's some adventure-more so than your other stories. There's a wonderful exploration of the characters' dedication to each other. And of course, the way you write Shido and Madoka is just too sweet.
Looking forward to more work from you!
Erindipity
mocchiatta chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
Aww! That's such a sweet...that's such a sweet story!