Reviews for Closer
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
aww this was sweet, and normally I'm not into slash. Good job :)
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww noooo let them be together!
ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is cute! What makes is a good story is characters who are ... in character - and you manage to keep the humor of the show in there too. :)
EuphoniumGurl0 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This story is strangely in character, and I love it! Honestly, I never thought about Eric/Hyde, but now I kinda love it! Off to read the next one!
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
. . . .-sob- so sad.
thisacountwillneverbeupdatedag chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Fu-mits. Seriously. I loved the whole set up, and I'd thought that they'll end up together. And then... GAH. But somehow, it ended well. It mixed with the real storyline, and it was really interesting. Doth heart aches for yonder.
MannequIncorporated chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow, that was really good! I'm glad there's more to it. :D You rock!
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
What an awesome fic. God, I'm relieved there's more to it. Anyways, this is truly the most captivating HydexEric fic I've read to date, and possibly the best I'll read. (Until I write my own. _~ Nah, I'm Just kiddin', Yours will still kick ass to mine.)

Yep, Your little ficlet turned me onto acctually Writing EricxHyde, instead of just reading it, though I doubt I know the characters half as much as I should. It acctually to me awhile to realize your story was written in 1st person, something that new authors usually mess around with, and fail. I'm rambling, and can't wait to move along to the next part. See Ya there!

-Luvs Paper
write25 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
nice...usually i wouldnt read something so long, not broken into chapters but i was craving some slash. you did the first person POV very well, usually i hate that. i think. havent read fanfics in a while. um..what else. just really good. nice job. ~Mariah
Spike's Girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Loves! That was really good. I'm new to the whole That 70's Show fandom, and this was definitely a good fic to start on. Whee, gonna go read the next part now.
PrincessDesire chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Oh, I am so relieved that there are more! I got to the end of the story and didn't see the next chapter link. This is very dark, but captivating.
Joce chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Poor Hyde... Interesting dare... interesting time to ask, too... Hm... guess Hyde'll have to kiss Eric. Ha! Bye bye! Continue soon! Ja ne!
-Joce
Jaded Havok chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
are you gonna update this? i really like it, but you didnt write if you would or not. it would make me really happy if you did though **!
many things converge chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Well, that was slightly depressing... Onward, to the next story! Huzzah!
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I really like this fic, and am about to find the others in the series. It's the first '70s Show' fanfic I've ever read, and I think you might have set the bar a bit high - I can't imagine that all the stories in this fandom are as well-written and interesting as this one. Oh well - at least I'll always know which one to re-read when I can't find anything else. ;)