Reviews for Together Forever?
Mittzy chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
cool story update soon
Amazoness of Light chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Pretty interesting plot. Seems like Malik is a bit OOC, but it's good anyway. Please update soon
MariksMyra1614 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
whoa...a fic where pharaoh has the hots for malik...i never thought i'd see that. i read this story in hopes of some ryou/malik action. hopefully you update this soon! its starting out awesome!
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Next chapter!
Lazy to log in chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Huh? DID YOU UPDATE? I LOVE THIS STORY!
arys chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
hey you've got a good story especially making Yami more forceful. I think you should make Ryou get an attitude and be mad at Malik cause he was being cheated on. Are Yami and Yugi break up in the end?
KentouKurige chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Uh, I'm of two minds on this one... is there gonna be more, cause I can't decide if I like it as it is... Oh well, descriptive! Ja! Uma-chan
Jou chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
HOW DARE MALIK CHEATS ON RYOU! Ryou's going to have a broken heart! Heh. Poor Malik. What would your yami say? Hah! That's a good one! (crickets chirp) Tough crowd... Update! ONEGAI!
Solar chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Sorta cute, if you know what I mean. I like it. Please write more!
Saiai Tokoya chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
KOIBITO! I love your stuff! Your detailing is awesome! Poor Ryou chan! No do that to my personality disordered cutie! I'm gonna sneak over to your house to read the next part, so you better post quick, cuz me love!