Reviews for Denial
Cookie chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I love all three of them, and I've never seen a fic like this before. It's really great :)
ChocoDragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
*Laughs* Written in 2000, Hehe, guess I'm a little late with reading this one, eh? Aw well, being in the little U of K the series only just finished airing over here, so I have an excuse, I swear! *waves arm frantically* Yeah, Izumi's just become one of my favs too - think it was the exorcism in 21 that did it...O_o hang on a sec, wasn't this supposed to be a review? Hm, I blame the fact that it's now 3:50am cos I stayed up to finish reading cos I couldn't put it down! Hehe... need...sleep... *goes into rabid zombie mode*
Liam Roy chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Well done, well done indeed. Except for a few minor spelling/grammatical mistakes, which are readily forgiven, this is among the better fics I've read. Being a big fan of Nadesico myself, it was nice to read a quality fic about a great series. The tie-in to the show was adept as well.
Greg OSullivan chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I liked this story a lot. I always thought the three professional Nadesico pilots deserved more air time. This is the story made me think fan fiction could be something worth while to write.
Bearit chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Wow! This is a really good fic, and once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. I love Izumi, Ryoko, and Hikaru (Izumi's my favorite, too _), and I'm glad to see a fanfic about them. I love this! *_*
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Wow, good stuff. You seem to have a firm grip on characterisations - I found the pilots' interactions and dialogue to be entirely believable. Mad props for coming up with such great backstory for them all, too. (Someone needs to write something like this for Jun...) Great work.
Enrico chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
Very very nice one! One of the best Nadesico fics I ever read! Ryoko, Hikaru and Izumi sure are interesting characters (they're an unlikely trio, AND, characterially speaking, they are not what they seem), and you have "captured" their feel very well!
AGX-N2009 chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
It's nice. Quite believable. Great work.

Amano Hikaru really is exceptionally good at games-refer to the movie. Subaru Ryoko is as hotheaded as ever, not surprisingly. She's still a virgin? I didn't know that.

True, Izumi is difficult to work with character-wise.

Sorry if I sound impersonal.
Heller chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Consider me floored. Not ONLY did you manage to take three of my favorite characters from the series and have them interact in a truly kickass fashion, but your mastery of English grammar and usage is a far sight more tolerable then most of the cap on .

Uh...no offense to anyone there... _

Anyways. Good stuff. Write more, you hath me hook-ed.
Kounji chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Great job. I haven't read a story this good in awhile your characterization of the three female Aestivalise pilots was dead on. I liked the story concept as well. You seem to have done a great job of creating a past for them, one that is worthy of being accepted as official fandom. This is story is a must read for any nadesico fan
Areku chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
'I feel your pain' History fics (or whatever name you prefer) are hard, very hard. But you did a good job despite the circomstances. Denial seems so... right. I can see all that stuff happening to them.
Kalen chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Very good fic, I loved it. I've seen maybe two eps of Nadesico, only because of Yokoyama Chisa, but was hooked immediately and am glad I was able to find such a great fic this quickly. While I wouldn't know much about the characters, your storytelling was good and I liked how you made the characters interact.