Reviews for On the Side
jevans47403 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Great job! I love this fic! Love Yo!Bling and Snickers

Awe I feel bad for Nick, but things will turn out for the better...same way I felt bad for Catherine when she found out in "Bodies in Motion" only Warrick and Catherine never go together, they would've made a really great couple on the show. Great Job!
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great Job and love it!

LMAO This chapter reminds me of "Bodies in Motion" where Warrick is married to Tina and Catherine is jealous and tells him that when a fantasy becomes nothing it just sucks! Only the roles are reversed this time and it's Sara whose (She's in Warrick's shoes) the one thats married and Nick (well he's in Catherine's shoes).

Again Great Job!
Sweet Jorja chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
Wow, you really need to write more. You have some great stuff going here, please update soon?

~Sweet Jorja
orangebronco chapter 5 . 5/21/2004
A completely gripping story! This is really really good! Keep up the good work!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 5 . 1/28/2004
great story! i love that u put warrick & cath together. might i make a little suggestion a little more WC plz? thanks
PeTiTeCaT chapter 5 . 1/28/2004
Oh, excited! Hope you update again soon, I'm dying to see what's going to be said. I think it's good they've been put with Cath cause she knows what's going on...great move :) Can't wait for more!
afitwilight chapter 5 . 1/28/2004
Oh man...this was good! I can't wait to read more. Nick and Sara belong together. Update soon!
PeTiTeCaT chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
yay! Finally they get together! Don't like Sara answering as Perez...seems so weird lol. Will you be writing more soon? I hope so...it's going great! I love it!
afitwilight chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
Wow! That's all that I can say! Great job! Update soon.
Demonic Barbie Doll chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
PG lady? lol *River*
Demonic Barbie Doll chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
very good lady :-) *River*
afitwilight chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Oh man! This is getting good. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
nks21 chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
cool story. But does Sara really love Josh? I hope not. Update soon.
afitwilight chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
Poor Nick. Actually I feel sorry for both Nick and Sara. I really don't think Sara loves Josh as much as she says she does. I can't wait for more!
Duckie24 chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
Okay, what happened was sad, but Nick calling her so he couldn't get slapped was funny. But what's gonna happen now?