Reviews for More Human Then Human
dream2defy chapter 24 . 5/5/2007
Hey, great job! Different genre than you usually write, but equal as the rest. But I have to admit, I had a feeling it was Stephanie and Triple H, but I didn't suspect Shane of anything.
Iccess-america chapter 25 . 8/15/2004
Good Ending! I thought you'd NEVER come back! Glad you did. Considering my computer died and I have been struggling majorly with writer's block I have been dormant in the realm. I thought everyone left *sad face* I'll be checking out the sequel most definately!

Glad you're back

Iccess
The Long Gone Writer chapter 24 . 7/6/2004
Dude, there's gonna be a sequel? *runs around wildly* Yay!

This was such an awesome story, and as I said before, probably one of your best. I'm sure the sequel will be even better.

Latisha C chapter 24 . 7/5/2004
Actually I kind of like this ending better than Dave having caugth Stephanie. It leaves the possibility of a sequel open which means Dave gets to search some more for her and we get to see what's happening the lives of people at the WWE as well. Ofcourse it all depends on whether or not you decide to write a sequel. Anyway, very good chapter and for that fact great story.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 23 . 7/4/2004
A short chapter, but a good one nonetheless. Can't wait to see what happens. I'm still loving Shane O Mac as a baddy!

Latisha C chapter 23 . 7/4/2004
Hmm, I liked this chapter alot. Steph getting beat up just made Dave go off base again. He should really learn to trust in first instincts about the world sometimes.
Latisha C chapter 22 . 7/2/2004
Very good chapter. I really liked how immediately Det. David Williams walked in there like he owned the place in Triple H's lockerroom. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 22 . 7/1/2004
That was a short but awesome chapter. I loved the pun at the end, very smart ass and cool!

I'm getting sick of this site, none of my uploads are appearing in the just in sections and it's bugging me. Have you had problems with it?

Latisha C chapter 21 . 6/30/2004
What type of heartless children are they. Nice job and just for the record Shane and Steph(from the story) are most definetly goingto rot in hell for eternity for killing all those people.

Again superb writing and the plot just seems to thicken with each new chapter.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 21 . 6/30/2004
Wow, Shane O Mac is an unusual choice for a baddy, but what a good one! Can't wait to see what happens in the confrontation with Shane and Steph and the Paul/Dave showdown.

Keep up the awesome work

The Long Gone Writer chapter 20 . 6/29/2004
Oh it's about time she got what she deserved. I can't wait to see who the final person in this mystery is and what Dave is going to do.

I love this story, I reckon it's one of your best so far.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 19 . 6/28/2004
It's Steph! I knew she was being too nice! I have to read the next bit RIGHT NOW! C'mon update. I love cliffhangers like this. You are still awesome at them.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 18 . 6/28/2004
This is getting more and more gripping by the chapter, I love it! And I love how Dave is being consumed with the need to avenge his partner's death.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 17 . 6/28/2004
Oh my god. I just read this and it is so good. Sorry I haven't been reviewing for a while, but I'm back in the saddle now!

Latisha C chapter 19 . 6/28/2004
Stephanie did it? Nice job planting the seeds for this story.