Reviews for Forty Two
Won Ton Queen chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
That was really good! it's written in a unique way and yet the charaters still seem, well, in character. lol. I hope you add more soon.
Bitter.Sweet.Endings chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
I liked it- I really like Emil, For some reason. Too bad he's dead.
Miyavilurver chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
like it, love, is faving it, and wants an update.

really well done, i like the flow, as well as the little details that make it alive. great job here

keep up the great work
Jamie Love chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
This is really good. I look forward to chapter 3, when it comes out in ten years. ;) Just kidding. You take your time. I know how annoying it is for people to be hastling you to update a fic.
Dim Aldebaran chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Me likey. No complaints whatsoever.

Will you ever update this? 'tis tragic, a wonderful story like this going unfinished...
CalliopeMused chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
This gives a depth to Butler I've never been priveleged enough to witness before, and the ending is perfect. In character, with a twist- brilliant writing.
ArtyFan01 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Why do your stories always involve someone being gay? It is getting SO old. Why cant you face the fact that nobody in artemis fowl is gay and never will be!
IndentityCrisis chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Wow. This is seriously good. Impecibly well authored. Wow. Ya ok I'll stop repeating. You better update soon...or else I'll find where you live and...er...tell you too update. ya. I think I'll go read your other story now, okk, ciao

I.D.c
scarletwitchblade chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
This really is beautiful. I've always loved your characterizations of Butler, and I love Gay!Teenage!Butler all the more. He and Emil's interactions are extremely poignant. I hope you can find time to continue this.
marsnmonkey chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This is too long and draging. The lack of sense in the plot truly turns me off. and yes, I did simplify my words so I don't sound like a smart-ass.
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Hey, where's chapter three already? I'm waiting...

What does debauch mean? I'm not quite sure I want to know...I have an idea, but...I don't want to have that idea, I don't want to know. Forget I asked. But tell me anyway.
Soap Sudd chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
ah

so sad

it was a bit wierd, this chappie but i still liked it

i would like to see annother chapter but the end of this one sugested that that was the end, or else is it only going to be Art?

chapter was a bit long but that didnt take anything away from the story,

does Art know that Dom is Gay?

i think so

any way,

Slán

LOLUV Soap Sudd
TrunkZy chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
hmm...

artemis AND butler being gay! well as long as you don't let them go on a date with each other I'm happy.

I read in your bio that you're already working on a third chapter so I won't take your time.

just wanna tell you that you made 1 BIG HUGE mistake!

in the first chapter you say that butler is russian. he aint RUSSIAN! where the hell did that come from? butler is half vietnamesian (HOW do you spell that correctly?)and half something. maybe Irish. I donno. but he aint russian.

see for yourself in the first chapter of Artemis Fowl. he says so himself. Euroasian. and in his homeland Vietnam.

I won't bother you with it but it kinda' ruins you story doesn't it. Just pretend you didn't get this review...

I'll be waiting for third chappi so don't keep me hanging.

Don't worry. I've never flamed anyone and I aint gonna start now.

x TrunkZy(_)
LunaML chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Good, but you should probly put a warning on it so people don't flame you.
KitsuneSkye203 chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
I really liked this chappie! They just keep getting better and better! well, update soon!