Reviews for Better 'den 'dat
ladycats4life45310 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I like the story, but if the words would have been fully like typed out it would have been easier to read on the eyes.
JEFFAMY chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I DON'T MEAN TO BE A HATER BECAUSE I'M NOT,BUT JEFF DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THE WAY YOU HAVE HIM SOUNDING,HE SOUNDS LIKE A RIVER FLOWING SMOOTHLY,SO THAT SOUTHERN ACCENT YOU HAVE FOR HIM IS INCORRECT.
TTYL-J/A
Jeffro'sNightlyDelight chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
aw
GradGrl chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
:-)

First off I'm from the south. I'm insulted! WE do not talk like that. "Ain't" yes. "Dontcha" yes. "Ma'am" Even. But we don't talk like that ever sentence. You made Jeff sound like white trash back woods who has never been school. Yes he does have an accent but not like that. Please, southerns get a bad enough wrap with Steve Austin, we don't need any help.

Beyond that it's a very cute story.

Love, Fury, Energy, and Passion!
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Cute fic, really sweet
the hardy girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
good job once again! lol keep up the good bunnys

"LIVE FOR THE MOMENT"
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I love the plot for this story. One thing I will mention though is the way Jeff is talking. I think that you gave him a little too much of a "southern drawl", it kinda makes him sound ignorant. But all-in-all, great story.
Jaycee chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Crazy lil' accent ya got goin on with Stone Cold and Jeff. It's kind of late-1800's, poor man accent. Don't think I like it. But the premise of your story is pretty good.
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
*nods* Loving it, loving it. Different seeing Jeff's accent shine through in the writing, but I got used to it.

And how sweet is the man? Aw. You write him so nicely. Great work, Crimson!
S. Christian chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
no one is more glad than i to see a new jeff/lita ship setting sail... it's looking good... this may turn out to be extremely enjoyable... until we meet again, i must say adios
Soraya10101010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Hihihihihihihihi!

me and my stupid giggling. I loved it.

I am not a Jeff/Lita shipper, but hey it was cute.

I am a big fan of your one chapter fics. You are the reason I started to do some as well.

Keep going