Reviews for A Series of Gifts
BrevityGravity chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awww... what happened to the SERIES of gifts? I loved this chapter!
Kaitou1412 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Even though you have written this chapter six years ago, I'm eager to know what will happen next ) I love it! Plus, I love how you kept Kaitou and Aoko in character. Keep it up!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aw. good characterization. again, aw.
hattergems chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! I can't review properly because of your awesomeness.
MissKaitou chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
dude, that rocked. That rocked like poprocks. That rocked so hard nirvana and ac/dc were jealous!

bye, Jackie G.
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Very humourous. Very in-character
kudo chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

you will suffer the consequences if you don't!

(I'm known for my "!" reviews)
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
KAWAII! Its adorable.. *g* I wish you had continued it a bit further.. it really is sweet.. *g*
magicbulletgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
where is chapter 2? Your story is written really well. Please continue...
Firestorm2004 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Very interesting story. Please do continue. Update soon.
tively-split chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I just want to say, I really liked this one, the humour in it really appeals to me. Will you write more like this one?
MISSled chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
hahhahaahha funny! update
ominix chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
good work, i had a laughing fit for what must have been a day, i am waiting for the next chaptor.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Loved the bit where someone suggests that they get her a mop before she hurts anyone other than Kaito. *snicker* For a first KK fic, this was great. _
Losinde chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Heyo Vicky! Welcome to the realm of shrinking teenagers and highschool Phantom Thieves.

I think Aoko and Kaito are both very much in character, especially Aoko with her frustration over Kaito's teasing.

Good job on your first MK fic!

By the way, usually, we say "Kaito Kuroba" (or Kuroba Kaito), we only use "Kaitou" when we are referring to the thief, "Kaitou KID".

Loqi