Reviews for On the Other Side
Ashley chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
good story idea but as you said previously to let you know about more info about grissom's mother and I have some. Because she's deaf she can't talk on the phone and that makes the manager's story false.
Lady Katana4544 chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
This a good story, but sad at the same time.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 8 . 9/24/2004
That was a great story but there wasnt a kiss. *makes puppy dog noise* no kiss aww, but sweet good story.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 7 . 9/24/2004
Sweetness, utter sweetness.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 6 . 9/24/2004
YES YES YES happiness at last!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
NONONONONONNONONO Grissom would never kill anyone Oh kill kill KILL Ecklie he wants Grissom in jail. ARRGGH
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
To to sweet, makes my heart melt, wish CBS would actually use this.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Oh Wow I really do feel sorry for Grissom. Wow but how is he considered a suspect, guess I better keep reading.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Ok this is sad but I have to go on, in teh last episode of season three Robbins mentions that Grissom's mom HAS the same condition, it jsut implies that she is infact alive.
csifan chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Can't believe I missed this story. If it hadn't been a favourite of GrissomsGal71 I may never have found it. This is fantastic! What a cool idea - tragic for Gris but cool! Loving the way Sara and Cath are watchin' out for our guy. Now please excuse me...I've got some reading to do! :)
Belle Walker chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
Wow. I almost cried at the end. Such a great story!
CanadianWinter chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
Wow, that was a really good story, only if the writers of csi read this then they could get some better ideas in their head!
-Mandi .
Tobias chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
I love this story. I also love the way you write - it's full-on hearted and every little bit you put into it comes right to life as the reader finds him/herself actually picturing it. It's a great story - besure that i'll be cheacking up on more of you stoires soon!
Michelle chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
This was one of the best written stories I've read in a long time. Thanks for sharing it! The end was such a tear-jerker! *sniff*sniff* And I'm in my university's computer lab as the TA. People are lookin at me all funny. hehe Awesome, awesome story!
ShortieGirl06 chapter 8 . 3/22/2004
Aww, that's the end of it? I hate it when something comes to an end! Great story. Love it! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »