Reviews for The Fire of the Phoenix
nayin17 chapter 36 . 5/26
Okay
HG4EVER69 chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Just read check 9. You forgot after owls everyone dropped some classes like history and deviations.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
There is no summer homework between 5th and 6th year. Harry also did not take history after 5th year.
Epeefencer chapter 36 . 3/25/2013
Interesting end to old Voldy. Thanks for your story.
Epeefencer chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Quidditch is played on the weekends, not after class. Especially late in the year, it would have gotten dark way too early to play that late in the day.
Vyperr chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
You made an error either in an earlier chapter or this one. Earlier you Said Ginny had divination but Harry didn't, in this chapter you Harry and Ron back in divination.

"What class do we have first today Mione," asked Ron in a sad puppy dog voice.

"We have History of magic first. Then we have defense against the dark arts. After lunch I'll have arithmancy, and you will have divination."
Vyperr chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
I noticed a slight error about where the pendant came from. In an earlier chapter you had Aurthor Weasley giving it to Ginny after the chamber now we have Ginny saying she found it, ( below is from this chapter. )

Dumbledore just watched them with an apparent amusement, they reminded him so much of James and Lily. Also there was a little bit of Molly,and Arthur in them too. He had to shake himself to make sure that it was Harry and Ginny. While he watched them playfully argue, he saw something flashed on Harry; he looked closer to make sure what it was. He saw a small phoenix pendant that seemed to burn with a life of its own. “Harry where ever did you manage to come across that pendant?” He asked with a tremble of anticipation in his voice. The room went silent, as Harry and Ginny stopped wrestling each other and looked at Dumbledore with surprise.

“I got it for my 16th birthday from Ginny.” Harry answered while he was wondering why Dumbledore was making a big deal over a pendant.

“Where did you find it Ginny?” asked Dumbledore.

“I found it in a muggle antique shop not far from my house,” Ginny answered with a look of bewilderment on her face. Dumbledore went silent, and looked down as if he were in deep thought.
Vyperr chapter 13 . 4/6/2009
you made a small error about the pendant. you originally stated that Author Weasle found it but in this chapter you say Ginny found it.
Miss Millie chapter 28 . 5/10/2008
Hello, I love your story. I am wonderin if I skipped a Ch. In Ch 13 I the Headmasters office he told them that the pin was something special and he wanted the two to take extra training and to stay at christmas I know the war interveneed. and in Ch 28 his parents told Harry not to forget his friends he needed them, but not only is he too busy for Ginny he doesn't include any of them in his studing. that is why I think I skipped somewhere I feel like I'm reading two different stories.

I still like it and I'll keep reading.

Good luck Add me to any H&G stories you write...

Miss Millie
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 27 . 3/7/2008
Great story!
Vyperr chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I noticed you left out Harry's OWL score for Care of Magical Creatures.

He took a deep breath before opening that envelope. It read; Transfiguration E, Potions O, Charms O, Astronomy A, Defense Against the Dark Arts O, History of Magic T, Divination T.
abbby chapter 36 . 8/5/2006
omg wow that was like awesome...i luved it!

good job!
shellsboy24 chapter 20 . 7/2/2006
great story
snow fox2000 chapter 36 . 6/19/2006
this was a great story

but i had one complant

your margins and latout was allover the place

if yopu plan on editing this story this is one fix thats needs to be done

apart from that it was a good story

please write others
rankokun alpha chapter 36 . 5/27/2006
i loved the whole story i hope their is a sequel to it! in the future!