Reviews for OneEightFourThree, Hiei
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
OMG! (Sniffles) That is so sad! There was a tear! Poor Kurama and poor Hiei! This is a very sweet and cute story with fantastic vocabulary and excellent writing style! Nice job!
HI chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
ooh! ooh! sequel! PLZ CAN U DO A SEQUEL!
i dont know chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
ok. this is very simple.

say it with me now.

SE-QUEL.
a shadow chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
one word...

SEQUEL
SilverAndBlackFlames chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
it's very good. Hiei's doubt is so... Hiei. while it's good standing alone, I'd like to see a sequel... *lets words trail off suggestively* I also don't get the meaning of one-eight-four-three. maybe I'm a bit dense but it's also finals week so anything not related to school goes in one ear and out the other without checking into my brain first. anyways. I like it and am expecting a sequel. my suggestion is lots of angst & suffering before a happily ever after ending. or lots of angst & suffering, which results in a suicide deathfic. angsty angsty... *cough* I'll be waiting. ja ne!
Thalia16 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Sequal please! and I love that song, makes me cry every time.
Sapphire T chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Sequal please, love it!
Monarth chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I love the story and desperately hope you write a sequel. I still don't get the One-eight-four-three thing but I am hoping to work it out. Anyway please continue the story. Please!
aznxpride198 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
hey i read ur fanfic about hiei and kurama i think it was called one-eight-four-three or something like that and i thought it was kinda sad. i hope u make a sequel to it. _
MeepMoopUtterRandom12344321 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Happy endings... happy endings... happy endings... say it with me now! SEQUAL!