Reviews for Shackled
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 11/1
A surprising story . Its did sound strange at first but I have realize that the three of them have the same problem , the lack of affection .So even though I would have prefer that they revealed their feelings after more reflection I have to say it was and interesting story . Thanks .
BRENDA293 chapter 1 . 11/1
Love this chapter . And Parker dreaming about Lyle ? Wow ! Weirder than weird .
phi4858 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
What a happy world! But it was a very nice idea and I like this feature.
Mercedes Aria chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Brilliant story! The first chapter had me laughing so hard! Fabulous tale. Please keep writing Prentender fics!
Thunderchild chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Okay… this was good, just had a really strange theme to it but since it was a MPLF deal I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work… this was a little rough in places but it was still good.
Onisius chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I love seeing Lyle good! Don't get me wrong, he makes on hell of a baddie, but its nice to see him happy. it was a great story!
Brittni chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Great story~! I love how Lyle is the good guy. i alwayz wanted him to be on the good side. Can't wait till the next chapter
angel chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
more more more please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
wow, I'm dying to know what happens next. And how they all got there. But Miss Parker dreaming about Lyle? That's just gross. Continue or your life will be forfeit
TLM chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
And her knight in shining armor carries her off to help her shoulder right? lol. I love this story. It has a great plot and is written very well. Please continue!