Reviews for Going Home
Kasumi Hoshi Nishida chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! Finally someone who appreciates the 3 Ninjas and even wrote a fanfiction of it!

*cough*

Sorry, I got a little carried away there but seriously, I grew up watching 3 Ninjas and nobody, save one person, knows what it is. Its all very disappointing but now you wrote this wonderful story combining the very best of childhood nostalgia. It feels my heart with warm and fuzzy feelings. Thank you again.
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
That was adorable. Loved it.
M.L. Shards chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh. My. God.

This is amazing! I just found it! Gah! Yes... I am very happy noe :d this made my day
blended colorz chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Aw! I love Colt! Oh yeah and Rocky to. LoL! This was very good. I hope you write some more. With lots and lots of Colt!
lttlelola chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
oh good story! i never thought of connecting the two before even though michael j olasky played young rocky. now i've got to go baCK AND WATCH MY MOVIES OF THEM.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Um, absolutely cute. I love reading this story.
Reiven chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I like that reason. It's much better than the one they had in the movie.
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I love the idea of the worlds together. I for one have a guilty obsession with both shows. Colt was always my favorite. I'd read a sequel.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Cool story. I never thought about Rocky being the Rocky from 3 Ninja's. Cool!
Psycho Purple chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Cool
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Cute and very nice.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Cute. :-)

Especially, IIRC, as the actor who played Young Rocky during the Zeo Quest was also cast as Rocky in at least one 3 Ninjas movie. Very well done!