Reviews for Anything for You
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
the last chapter is something i went "Awwww..." at through my tears. Pretty Pleases update this soon? (sorry if that annoyed you)
sernity1806 chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
I am humbly requesting that you if you can update this story or yours. I know you have not done anything in six years but it is good.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I'm not normally a fan of non-canon characters, but you did a very good job with Amber. She's realistic without being perfect. Good job.
Riker15 chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
Awesome
Pairatime chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
Cool I love it
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
This is awesome. You gotta continue. Catch ya on the flip side.
JimberlyShipper chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I love this story so far! Jason is one of my two favorite characters. I will keep reading until the end.
zippersful chapter 7 . 2/11/2004
aw...*big watery eyes*. Do continue!
SilverRider chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
what...where's more?
Me want more, more, more!
NOW!
melodie chapter 7 . 12/2/2003
that was really good. poor jase.
Dagmar chapter 7 . 12/2/2003
Very nice update; I especially like this chapter. You handled the interaction between Rocky and Jason quite well - something we don't see too often.
A few things, though: According to show canon, Jason's mother was a light-skinned blonde, not Chinese; was there no other way to work in Asian Ancestry? (The father would've been a more likely candidate.)
Second, if Tommy has to pretend to be a family member to get into Amber's hospital room, how come Billy and Rocky can just pop in? A bit inconsistent here. :-)
If Jason's ethnic origin is Chinese, shouldn't he be doing kung fu rather than karate - which is Japanese?
And lastly, I can't help but feel that Jason comes across as MUCH younger than the 17/18 years he supposedly is - and that's based entirely on his emotional dependency on his sister. I'm not saying that it's entirely wrong, just ... maybe a tad over the top? I think he is a much stronger character than that, sorry.
Otherwise, good story. Can't wait to see where you're taking this.
Dagmar chapter 5 . 11/18/2003
Very nice. Too short, though. :-(

I like the idea of the home videos; nice touch! More soon, please?
C2 chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
WOW...excelent story so far. I almost cried at that. Is Amber going to be ok? I love how you explained everything that happened in PR continum. I like to know how Jase came back which seemed really random in the show. ANd you included Tommy and Kim's break up. WOW...Excelent. Keep up the good work and update when you can.

Smiles,

"C"
agge chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
i dont know what to say, except that i'm left speachless. and you know what? this is exactly how it feels with my family, and when i am away- without the homesick part.

i loved this chapter

post more soon.

agge

available for emailing if you'ld like.
Dagmar Buse chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
Aww, sweet. :-) Can't wait to see where you're going to take it ... assuming there's more to the story than "just" a sibling relationship.