Reviews for Going Under
Brogan Sprague chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
OH MY GOD!I LOVED IT!

At first i really thought that Marik had died. But boy did u suprise me! It was so cute the way marik held his family close. i think that the greatest thing in life would be your freinds and family. Dont you think that? Well, i deffinitley need to here more on this fic...so please! WRITE MORE!

from your revuiwer: Brogan Sprague
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
You always have Malik-kun going into some death-defying situations, ya know that?
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Aw! The end part about Marik and Odeon/Rishid was CUTE! I can't resist those sibling cuteness! Though I hate Marik to bits. (If you're a Marik fan girl, sorry. If you're not, thank god!) I love this, and Halloween of Horrors Reuploaded. Too bad I can't read it all at once because it's PG and I'm only allowed to read G rated things. Bye!
Arch- Sorcerer Mystic chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I'm glad that story finally ended, I was afraid Marick-chan was going to die. Very interesting potrayal of Rishid.
Kinsako chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Aw. *sniff* I'm glad to see a nice fic about marik, not being evil or nsaty to Rishid. Nicley done. :)
CloudStrife01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
That was great reading and a bit sad when Marik didn't wake up. :( I love it i really do!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Another cool story. :) Very emotional and intriguing. Can't wait to read your next story! :)