Reviews for A Little Problem
Aimed mischief chapter 8 . 5/4/2005
Aw! So sweet! I like it! It's so funny and cute! Greate work!
SithelfJen chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
that was so cute
MariShal chapter 8 . 7/11/2004
Just read this fanfic again, and I loved it again, lol Baby Shalimar is so cute, Jesse is so good with her, aw. Brennan feeling uncomfortable was fun. Write more Shalimar & Brennan please.
wox77 chapter 8 . 11/26/2003
great story even though, i felt sad for adam but it was a very sweet ending
magnum-angel chapter 8 . 11/20/2003
aw..that was such a great story. I loved the ending! Keep on writing.
Raquelle2 chapter 8 . 11/17/2003
aaw, that was such a nice story. great to end it on a funny, and thoughtful sad note.

definitely write another. ill look out for it!

well done!
tigereyes320 chapter 8 . 11/16/2003
This is so great. Are you sure you can't do an epilogue. Maybe in a couple of years when Brennan and Shalimar are chasing there own little one. The videos might be able to give them a leg up on their own little angelic demon.

maria
Katianna chapter 8 . 11/15/2003
AW!~ hehe, lol. great ending. Jerome? hmm... anyway, yay!
frickangel chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
Say it with me now: aw...

I love the part where Jesse shows Shal the videos...I love Shal/Jess scenes so that says a lot why.
goldstranger chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
You had me laughing and then feeling sad at the same time. Poor Adam, it's a good thing Emma knocked some sense into Adam, for a second there I really thought he was going to keep her as an infant.

Really love shalimar blowin' her top at the end. I would have too. I hate that this has come to an end though. I really loved it. Hope there is more where it came from!
PladPrincess chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
That was so cute! lol, Jesse deserves to be killed after what he did. Anywho, you did a great job! D
brigitta1 chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
I had to cry for Adam!

But I am glad Shal is back though.

Had such a good time every time when I was reading another chapter!

I am a little sad that it is ended now!

Please write such a sweet story soon again please!

it was lovely,

and thanks for dedicating!

love, Brigitta
TwilightVamp1 chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
great ending lol i loved it
Sunstar2 chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
Aw-lovely ending although being an S/B shipper I would have loved a little interaction between them at the end, but nonetheless, brilliant story. REally good writing too - it made me laugh and brightened up my day on more than one occasion...thank you!

Sunstar2
spikes-storm chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
Wow. Great story. Loved the ending. Poor adam. You want to feel bad for him but then you think about it and you still dont like him. Oh well. Hope that you keep up the writing.

CIAO S_S