Reviews for In the Beginning
SugarArts chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
hey there

it's a very cute story... really, i'm not kidding you.. and if you don't mind me asking, are you a filipina?
Takari-san chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Is it just me... or does Eriol act like Hao? Oh well, I love them both anyway...

I love this and Nadeshiko is surely cute
Imouto no Miko chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
It was great! But... sasabihin ko na lang kay ate yung comment ko at sasabihin na lang niya sa iyo. Uhm.. galingan mo ate sa eskwelahan at I know you can solve any problem that will cross your way just don't forget that we are always here for you and always pray, praise and trust the Lord.

God bless (naks! paano naman tungkol sa Bible eh! at ate ang galing mong mag-interpret!)
not applicable chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
This is really great! Wai, wai! And Nadeshiko is so cute.

That fic was really sweet. Sorry I can drop a long review, but I got to go! Bye!
julyeighth chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
That's really kawaii! That was great! *pokes* LOL.. it would be interesting to see the afterface of this though...
Star Katt chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
That was so kawaii! How cute! - I luv E T stories. Keep up the good work. l8r g8r
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Anime-mistress585 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
NO! I'm the 7th reviewer! NO *makes mental note* check email more often...try every 10 minutes...*sighs* IT SO CUTE! E T Syaoran no Hime idead AWESOME FIC! (don'cha luv my scientific equation! ~ *adjusts big glasses trying to look smart*) KEEP IT UP! *blinks and eyes widen* That what i was trying NOT to say...its ...corny! Sappy! Chesey! Unlike your wonderful ficcy! One of my favorite couples! *grins and begins begging* more stories! please! If i beg hard enough will you? PLEASE

Ja ne

bunnyluvrchan chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
This is really good! I just saw one eensy mistake: pinning is like pinning someone to the ground. I this "pining" is the word you're looking for, with only one "n." It might've been a typo, but little things like that bug me, and I'm all for ridding the world of grammar and spelling errors. The story is refreshingly unique- I love the Bible relevance.
KyteAura chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Ka-wa-ii...Almost as sweet as the hot chocolate I just gulped down...Too bad I added like 5 packs of sugar O.o
Lttlwings chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
“Listen, Nadeshiko. God didn’t get the woman from a man’s foot because a woman is not meant to be stepped on. He didn’t get her from the man’s back either, because she is not meant to be a burden.” Eriol got up and suddenly took Tomoyo’s hands and placed them on her chest. “He took her from here- under his arm so she could be protected by a man’s strong arms, and near his heart where she would rule him.”

This sentence was the most beautiful thing I ever read! If any man said that to me I would fall into his arms and kiss him right away! Those are such beautiful words!

I would like to say that I luv, adore all of u'r ET fics! They are my fav CCS couple, and to knwo that u write about them makes me glad! Not onyl are the plot amazingly well written, but everything is so enjoyable to read!

I must say that I am glad to have encountered u'r fics! Plz continue on with the amazing job
VanillaMoose4132 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
AWE! Too KAWAII! but that was soo sweet! write more stories like that!
flitter bug chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
aww..cute one shot! great job! ]
Carmela-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Very Kawaii! _ So sweet. Nice ET one shot. Great job! Ja ne!

LighthawkKnight chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
hehe... cute. Wow I never thought about Adam and Eve that way... nice!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »