Reviews for His Brother's Pup
IllyanaStones chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Is there any chance this story would be continued? Anyway, thank you so much for writing.
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
'His Brother's Pup' is definitely the most bittersweet story I've read so far. Young Sesshomaru's pain and confusion broke my heart and shattered it into piecesNo child should have to go through such a rough childhood... or even the slightest of child abuse. I'm really glad that InuTaisho finally accepted Sesshomaru as his sonThank you for nine chapters of heavenKeep writing, whatever you write, I'll love it
vainattempt chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
Idk why I started to read this with only 9 chapters and even invested and played myself like this. I love it it was good I'm find with it cliff hanging the way it did it was nice.
Mischief3.0 chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
Awesome Fanfic! Is there still hope for this Story?
EatEmUp chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
Sigh...I knew when I started reading that there hasn't been an update in forever, but everyone was saying such good things about it in the comments. So I read it...and its worth all the hype, but now I'm sad cause I've reached the last update. So I'll guess I'll leave you with a please update! and an I love your story! and wish and pray and hope for the best. Happy writing!
ZeroCoolDemon chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Please continue! This fanfic is epic! I couldn't remove my eyes the entire time-you can't stop here! Update! Update! Please!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Next chapter pleaz I'm dying to read more
Dola chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
wonderful story. please update
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Awwwwww
That was so sweet. I love little fluffy moments like that. Especially when there full of character development and storyline progression!
So far I'm really liking this story. It's very well written and has wonderful characters and ideas.
Really good. Keep up the good work and you'll have a fan for life!
Fera chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
plz update soon
Kate2015 chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
I really like this story. I hope someday we get to see what happens. :)
SayonaraKuroi chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Please Update!
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Please update
Meep chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Please Finish. I love this story so much!
Aneki Okumura chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Another brilliant fic abandoned. I really hate some writers. Like really really hate /