Reviews for Corrupt Darkness
shadowsdan chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Roxas xD

I'm just gonna like, go through all your stories and review them all, mkay? M'kayx3

Dude. This one confused me o_o Likewhoa confusing xDBut it's awesoem o_o And yeah, don't multi-task stories, you take long enough as it is.
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hmm... I'm pretty sure that I DIDNT see Deep Dive... I mean I thought I did, But I guess that was 'Another side, another story'? Is Deep Dive the japanese version of the video? ::So confused:: Please email and tell me if you can. My email's Lunarangel0127

I hope you continue this!

Shini06 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Riku's speaking with the blond boy right ? anyway it was cool but a little sad cuz riku can't touch sora mah and there's kairi gr anyway i hope you'll continue it !
Kaipyon chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Wow that was so beautiful... Poor Riku I hope he can find his light.
Jade Rotaski Queen of the Damned chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Aww i thougth even though it was confusig it soiunded angsty and sweet at the same time! i loved it! _ RIKU/SORA FOREVER! *Waves KH yaoi flag around*

Luv and hugs

Dillon chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Cool, man. Haven't seen Deep Dive yet, but will soon, my friend has solved the game. "He looks just like you"? A good line, and I can't help but think... maybe iit's Sion, of the Bouncer? Heh, heh, if you haven't played it yet, he looks like Sora's evil older cousin or something. Anyway,, I did love this, and if you expand it, I will read it. I've loved Songs and Dreams so far, but rarely have time to do more than skim and think "cool. I'll have to reread that and review" Heh, I'm a bum. And a busy bum at that. But know I love it. And I'll review when I have time.

Later, man.