Reviews for The Ultimate Justice League Songfic
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
i happen to like this song thank you very much.
DYlogger chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
Aw... you left a cliffie and didn't bother to finish it?
DancingGrass chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
AMAZING!
madteen66 chapter 16 . 9/27/2007
AWESOME! update?..
SumBum2 chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
isn't bat-f* guano?
Skite chapter 15 . 10/9/2005
Aren't you gonna update? I love this fic, it's easily the best songfic ever, but Iwant more. PLEASE update!
George chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Ha! I love it! It's like funny and Justice League and music...all it needs is blue elephants and it's everything I love! Write more! And thanks for citing 'em all, otherwise us younger folks wouldn't know some of the songs!
Roll chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
The Ultimate JL Songfic is HI-LARIOUS AND BRILLIANT. Easily my favourite silly fic. Honest. And I don't tend to look very kindly upon Songfics. Great use of songs, and just tons of fun, especially when trying to figure out which lyrics you were using without the help of your handy Song and Lyric credits. Just plain terrific.

That being said, I just noticed that little recommendation for 'a well-rounded critique' at the bottom of the review submission sheet. So uh... needs a title? I got nothing.
s3lina ky1e chapter 16 . 5/1/2004
this was the funniest crap in the world write more!
Emma chapter 11 . 1/12/2004
This is one of the utmost hilarious things that I have *ever* read. ** You have such an original sense of humour, and I would love to see more things like this from you.
Birman chapter 11 . 11/23/2003
I was laughing so hard, and you're not even done yet. PLEASE upload more.
Birman chapter 6 . 11/23/2003
Stayin' Alive had me in stitches. And that "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" bit was brilliant! Go Wally Travolta!
Birman chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Abso-frickin-lutely hilarious! Just read the first chapter and I'm already in love!
Louie Pastiche chapter 11 . 11/6/2003
Slightly better than I expected. And, while I find the approach unconventional, it doesn't make Carycomic's questions any the less legitimate? Just who or what DID make the Leaguers go Cupid-stupid all of a sudden?
Artemis chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
(too lazy to log in)

UG-Still love this. This continues to be the most hilarious thing I've ever read. (I had forgotten about the girl scouts! :D) Of course, MORE PLEASE! (Well, on the board first, because I'll probably be too lazy to come here. ;) )

hey "this is sad". . . why are YOU stuffing her "ballot box" with a review if you hate this so much? And from the summary alone, one could hardly be expecting Shakespeare. This is supposed to be ridiculous and over the top. Either get a sense of humor, or stop following this woman around leaving flames, for *that* kind of behavior is "sad."

(And no, I'm not UG. . . at least that's what my therapist assures me. :P )