Reviews for Evolutionary Crisis
jOttlUvEr chapter 15 . 5/19/2005
I think...Logan. No seriously. You'd think my name would say it all, but if she's stupid enough to even consider Logan then Scott deserves better! I think Scott should have left for a REALLY important mission of some sort, then died! THAT would teach Jean, then she'd be all sad and forget all about Logan. OR Scott could just leave and come date ME! I wouldn't mind. *grins* Scoty's mine!
madleinx chapter 25 . 5/29/2004
I'm re-reading this fic, now that it's finished, and I like the story a lot. Unfortunately, your info on the legal system is completely wrong, and it's bugging me! Here's what you need to know:

1. It takes 2-3 YEARS for a case to reach the Supreme Court, unless there is a serious emergency, like the election in 20.

2. Cases go through at least 3 other appeals before they're even eligible to go to the High Court.

3. The Supreme Court does not hold trials. There are no witnesses, no objections. Each attorney is given a certain amount of time in which to state their case from a legal perspective (usually quoting various laws, historical references, and previous SC rulings). Justices interrupt frequently with questions of their own, but no one else is allowed to say anything.

4. Decisions are not made for at least a week, and usually take longer. They are distributed in written form, not verbally.

Okay, that's my rant. I understand why you wrote it the way you did, and it does work in the story, but it's completely unrealistic - and that drives me crazy! Thanks for listening, and thanks for the story. M.
sassygirl58701 chapter 26 . 4/12/2004
LIKE defenitly a SEQUEL! i'm glad your making one hope to see it soon! i am also happy to know a nother scott and jean fan!
sassygirl58701 chapter 19 . 4/12/2004
i hate this! LOGAN and Jean thats discutting i hate it! that just pisses me off!
sassygirl58701 chapter 18 . 4/12/2004
YOU ARE evil. Using Jeran Grey thats so wrong i love her but i cant wait to see how they react!1
sassygirl58701 chapter 13 . 4/11/2004
Phoenix maybe? maybe probably not really well written
sassygirl58701 chapter 12 . 4/11/2004
EW logan and jean like ew i know it was in the comics and the old x men but thats just wrong JOTT forever!
Marie chapter 17 . 4/7/2004
Hey!
I love this story enough to overlook the Logan\Jean thing and the fact that the New Recruits aren't in this! I love Iceman and Jott so you know... Well I just hope that nothing happens with Logan and Jean!
luvya
marie
DemonRogue chapter 11 . 3/30/2004
last two chaps were good read more when i can
DemonRogue chapter 9 . 3/20/2004
ive read 2 till now and loved it and will read more when i get the chnace
DemonRogue chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
the first went good ill read the rest when i can