Reviews for The Bad Word Game
gibby101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Can I just say you right the cutest stories from a kid's perspective? I love the Hopie Chronicles, and I love the Seek and Destroy stories you wrote and they're too damned cute!
angstkitten chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
this was adorable. in an ugly kinda way.~
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
*giggles like mad*

Yes, do you have one with Faith?

If not write one.

The wonderful thing is that I can SEE Angel in Liam.

You would think that might get lost but the rambling, the cluelessness, the sheep, the love for Faith and Wes and Spike and Darla and Cordy, biting Riley. ALL Angel. It was so cute.

So him. Especially the sheep *snickers*
azninsomneac chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
haha thats so cute! great fic
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
aw-

sweet much?

seriously, what's up with th sheep fetish though?
wesleyssilverphoenix chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
That's really great! I love the part about biting Riley's leg. And the song Anya helped him with. And the rest of it!
Jenifire chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
The way you presented how Liam would think was amazing. It was soo good. I think that is exactly how a mini Angel would act.
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Great story. Very funny, even with the dark undertones that are pretty much always there anyways. _
angel-cordy chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was cute.
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Very sweet!

Angel.
Purple-Enigma chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
LMAO! Wicked cool! Love it!
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I've heard lots of four year olds talk like this (except for the cussing parts of course). You'd be surprised what words some of them will pick up. I'd love to see more of little Faith now. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Do one for Faith!
Jack Lecter chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
You NAILED Liam's point of view. Voice was great. I'm not sure how I feel about him remembering Buffy, who I violently dislike, I am violently anti-BA. Still, very good, I hope to see more work from you soon about both LIAM and FAITH, who were made to annoy adults together.
ReganX chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
What is it with Liam and sheep?
Who'd have thought that Angel was ever such a cute kid.
I love his perspective on the world around him, you make him seem so real.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »