Reviews for Memories of Yesterday
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
im soooooooo confused is inuyasha dead or not and what happened to there kid, if u could let me know i would love it thanks
Eveni chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I like the one where InuYasha and Kagome's SON died. But that's just me.
Seek chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Kinda confusing and heart wrenching but true to the the heart... That sounds really corny I know.
Harpsica chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I think #1 is befitting of this story...but I REALLY like #2!ALOT!
WAFF chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
This was a good sad story for someone who says they're cheerful all the time. :) Um... it's February 23,2004, and I don't konw how long ago you wrote this, but, i'm sorry about your grandfather. Keep up the good work!
Shizuki chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
The story was sad...but I liked it a lot. The Author's note made me fall off my chair laughing.
Jouka no Kou chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I think you should writ both a prequel and a sequel for each of the three ideas you have. But I like 1 and 3 the best
lilhillbillie chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Shippo is not old enough to have such a dirty mind! Good idea though... I think it should be Kagome's son, and Inuyasha isn't dead. He turned up missing one day when Kagome and he went to the feudal era for one reason or another and Kagome has just given up hope and made a false tombstone so she has a place to mourn. sequal. Just my off ball idea. Anything you decide, I will read.
C~ya!
darth typhoon chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
[sniff sniff]WAHH! very sad ;_; but very beautiful, also.
ah yesh... as the hopeless romantic that i am, i like ending 2 or possibly 3. 2 was unexpected (and nice 'cuz you didn't kill off dear Inu-kun... however, losing a child is always sad) 1 would be cool too because sometimes it annoys me how the hero always stays alive. seems kinda unfair somewhow... but whatever you choose, happy writing! _~
HanyouGal chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
awsome three endings in one cool
emerald dragon hanyou chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
lol. like the ending. wanna read what happens. i really prefer ending 2, cause i really cant bare 2 c inu die and kag having no son. *sigh* if u say that u really cant write anything like this unless some1 dies or something, i have 2 say that
this is VERY good angst. *sigh* kag kinda reminds me a me, *looks startled* oh! gomen, gomen! i didnt know your still reading. update soon alright? ok then! ja. (very scary. im in a happy mood. uh oh, here comes the blood lust. everybody run!)
*a machine gun magically appears and i start shooting every1 in sight* *eyes craze over from bloodlust* die every1! and 2 make sure i dont miss any... *transforms in 2 HUGE emrald dragon and going around eating evry1 who r flamers and/or thinking of leaving without reviewing* *transformes back* *laughs nervously* heh heh, ', whoops. *complete and utter chaos is all around emerald dragon hanyou* well, love your story, and i gotta go now! heh, heh, uh bye! *runs off quickly* *yelling from far away*update!
~*~*EMERALD-
Kris-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I liked your fic a lot even though it was quite sad. I was glad to have the option of choosing an ending. My favourite was #2, the one where it was her son that died because 1)it had a twist because you expected Inuyasha to be dead the entire time and 2)in this one you see her getting a bit of comfort because you at least have Inuyasha there even though she's lost her son. The first ending was... okay, but and certainly was realistic enough, but the, "Why did you leave me?" line seems a bit too similar to Kikyou's, "Why did you betray me?" one. I suppose it's a bit too melodramatic for my taste.
Oh, and to have poor Kouga-kun squashed and then pranked upon in your author's note? How cruel.
::Kouga:: *ahem* As opposed to the fan art you're drawing of me at this moment where I'm wearing Kagome's uniform?
Aw, what are you complaining about? Her skirt's not any shorter than yours anyway...
::Kouga:: It's not a skirt! It's a fur wrap. Fur wrap is a more manly term.
Whatever...
Side Note: I'm sorry that your grandfather died. I know how hard that can be. Especially when you see your parents grieving too.
priestessmykala chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
oi
dont hate me for sayin this but i kinda like the idea of the inuyasha being killed minus the pregnancy and maybe bring him back as the reincarnation and have some fun with him maybe him and kouga can be brothers
oh well dont take my ideas so seriously
wei-cool chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I like your fanfic. really bittersweetish. but the last part confused me
ja n_n
CatDemonRyoko chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Wow. Your use of details is extraordinary. I don't care which ending you use, just keep writing. But if I have to pick an ending it would be the one where Inuyasha dies. Anything as long as you don't hurt my dear Miroku. -