Reviews for Best Two Out of Three
deatheaterk chapter 17 . 9/1/2008
This is really good you should update this...please!
tfobmv18 chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
This is really good. I wonder how Magneto will react to finding his base destroyed and everyone gone. I wonder if Kitty and Kurt will make it back before John, Piotr, Remy, and Rogue. Keep up the good work.
tfobmv18 chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
"Und wir haben ein neu Student" is the full version of "and we have a new (male)student". (All German nouns are capitalized.) The lower cased version of sie means they in german, while the capitalized form of Sie means you (formal). A teacher would ask "Und wie alt sind Sie?" which is the formal way of saying "and how old are you?" due to the formal teacher-student setting. The version you used would be used in the informal setting between people like friends, or classmates.

Just thought that you'd want to know. Schuler may also mean male student, but I've always been taught to use ein Student (male)or eine Studentin (female).

Just thought that you might want to know. I like the story.
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 17 . 12/24/2006
love it! hope you come back to it someday
Konoko89 chapter 17 . 8/14/2006
This was really good! I normally don't read X-men fics but I'm glad I read this one. Please update soon! .
PsychoTherapy chapter 17 . 6/26/2006
Plz say that you are going ta finish the story!

Dont just kill it there!

Arg...

;)
NightmareMonster chapter 17 . 6/17/2006
man you know what, gambit could be very violent when angry if you thing bout it. i mean he would be scary violent. update soon plz
momkiandboom244 chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
that was great pz finish the story i rally want to finsh with the story
Iris Franco 125 chapter 17 . 12/3/2005
Lol. Really like the story. It's so good. Rogue and Gambit ever going to stop having their little scrupples? Lol. Guess not. Really like the way the story is going. Please tell me Xavier isn't as stupid enough to actaully talk to Cyke and Red about this whole thing as I think he is. Grr...dumb adults and adult wannabes/ Lol. Please update again soon. Laters!
roguelover00 chapter 17 . 6/27/2005
oh!

wow! the suspense. plz finish soon. add some jean bashing. i dont hate jean, but i dont REALLY like her either.
AsphyXiant chapter 17 . 6/17/2005
gr..i think thats whut i can only say...grr..where's the new chapter?
deblanc of assville of bitch city chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
it sucks focus on more romantic stuff
rebarkle chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
nice. i like this it has all the romyness i need
Icy Discordia chapter 17 . 3/16/2005
Love it! Good luck with the next chapter!
capricious insanity chapter 17 . 2/28/2005
that was wickedly cool. i so love yuor story! and the pairng is obviously awesome! but, are you gonna finish it THIS year? or next? make it this year! i am so hooked on your story... so cute... so cool. i so want this to be an episode! ... anyway. who is rouge's real partner anyway? is the xmen evo over? after apocalypse?... i just started to get hooked on it and it ends? that is so not right... update soon!