Reviews for A Pearl By Any Other Name
Garowyn chapter 18 . 6/6/2004
I finally finished this one. Good work. )
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 18 . 5/2/2004
Silver: Bwee!
Golden: Much lighter than that last story we read.
Silver: Thank Ra, too. I thought little Hikari's head would explode.
Golden: I swear we're going to catch up with you... :P
Alan Wilkinson chapter 18 . 11/15/2003
That means Mai owes them some cocoa.

Shame the ice pearl is gone. And now you can't use Anubis again...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 17 . 11/15/2003
Dratted Author alerts. So now the real Vamp is out. Well, that ought to make him easier to seal.
LittleChildoftheWestWind chapter 17 . 11/14/2003
Wow. . this story is good. Will the normal Taerro be okay? Or did he die when Yami Taerro left his body? Or what happened

And could you maybe at some point explain HOW the pearl came to have magical powers?

Lady of the Thread chapter 18 . 11/13/2003
Well, it's good to know that Anubis won't be causing any more trouble soon. The gang probably has enough to worry about with the Vampire Lord on the loose! Okay, on to the next story.
Mamono chapter 18 . 11/12/2003
_ Oh everything is well again! I can't wait for your next story! Yay! Oh is Seto gonna have a main part in this? I hope so! It's so cool that he decided to be friends with the priest! Yes good story!
Corran And Valin chapter 18 . 11/12/2003
Yay awesome! _! X_X *wants to see more Mokuba-ness in SOME STORY!* *feels like she is the only one who makes him important to the plot* X_X nyeh... XD Dont mind my raving. XD GOOD STORY!
Lady of the Thread chapter 17 . 11/12/2003
EEp! Taerro's no longer possessed but the Vampire Lord is running loose. This can't be good!

Hmm... I wonder exactly what that orb did to Anubis. I doubt that he could simply be destroyed since he is a god.
LSL and rubberducky64 chapter 17 . 11/12/2003
I'm SO sorry I haven't reviewed for so long. I had two big projects to do. Anyways, I wonder what Throth threw at Anubis. And what happened to Yami Taerro. Good chapter! I can't wait until the next one!
Corran And Valin chapter 16 . 11/11/2003
Corran And Valin chapter 15 . 11/11/2003
GO TEA! XD! WHO! aw Dont worry Mokuba Seto HAS To come back to you!
Nanashi the wolf girl chapter 17 . 11/11/2003
Yeah! Go Thoth! Kick that jackal-headed god's butt...! I hope Taerro's gonna be okay... poor Pearl... poor Duke! Did Thoth and the other's even see him up in that cage? Update soon!

Nanashi the wolf girl ~_
Mamono chapter 17 . 11/11/2003

Oh cool! That was a great chapter as always! Hey where's Yami Bakura? He's still slinking around Domino, and poor Mokuba! He's unprotected! Oh no!
MoonlitKaitou chapter 16 . 11/11/2003
Awesome chapters so far! _ Sorry that I didnt review faster, but I have been pretty busy... anyway, cant wait for the next chappie! Hope that you will get it up soon! See ya lata for now and good luck!