Reviews for Celebration
Draconian666 chapter 5 . 6/16
Lol your lecture on chip butty is hilarious I'm from Norfolk in England. And how you eat yours is exactly how we do it down hear, thick white bread, fat chips and butter that ruines clothes.
Draconian666 chapter 3 . 6/16
'He sounded like a wronged virgin' lmao it's like they have had a role reversal.
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 6/16
Haha a naughty Hermione and a awkward snape, it's almost a reverse to usual Sevmione stories. You had me chuckling at the wand references.
La Princesse De L'hiver chapter 5 . 4/11
Wonderful
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Beautyfull! _
Angelus chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Really really really lovely, I just wish it didn't end.*sighs*
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Very good showing!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
:-)
jensteed chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
"sorry sorry sorry, here's a contraceptive potion, sorry sorry sorry sorry, don't go to Dumbledore, sorry sorry" I'm literally crying my eyes out laughing. The best bit so far XD
meg527 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Smiles all around for this story! Thank you!
derAnged.romAntic chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot! Hahaha, humorous, short and sweet!
Lunaticflower chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Gosh, this is great! I just saw that you wrote this back in 2003 so I'm a bit confused about which books were published by then? I enjoyed reading this piece a lot, very entertaining indeed ;)
Imraphel chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
At last, the chip butty description. I knew I'd seen it somewhere, but couldn't remember which story it was in. And this is as usual a funny as all hell story with some of the best Hermione/Severus interactions available.

p.s. Don't like them with baked beans tho' - have never liked those horrid orange things. Yolk is fine, of course.
Diosa Luna chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Me encanto!
Gormal910 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
the explination of chip butty just gave me a brain anurism