Reviews for Celebration
derAnged.romAntic chapter 5 . 2/27
I enjoyed this story a lot! Hahaha, humorous, short and sweet!
Lunaticflower chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Gosh, this is great! I just saw that you wrote this back in 2003 so I'm a bit confused about which books were published by then? I enjoyed reading this piece a lot, very entertaining indeed ;)
Imraphel chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
At last, the chip butty description. I knew I'd seen it somewhere, but couldn't remember which story it was in. And this is as usual a funny as all hell story with some of the best Hermione/Severus interactions available.

p.s. Don't like them with baked beans tho' - have never liked those horrid orange things. Yolk is fine, of course.
Diosa Luna chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Me encanto!
Gormal910 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
the explination of chip butty just gave me a brain anurism
Whisper Gypsy chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I must make myself a chip butty for breakfast tomorrow. the proper way, ofcourse. Lovely fic!
Whisper Gypsy chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
chapter one had chapters one and two on it. both were good, but now we see it twice?
spubu chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
great fic!
Desvario chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
the first kiss was alusinante. I trembled.

a funny story. thanks for it.
Lue'cleste chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Hehe, love this story!

In regards to the butty, we've been doing it for years, but we call it a chip sandwich. Salt and extra vinegar please!

And the crisp sandwich? (Over here we call both 'chips', though it's 'chips' and 'potato chips') Salt and vinegar flavoured. Has a nice crunch, and the butter stops it being too dry. A bit of a favourite, actually :)

I'm terrible, aren't I? ;P
Arioneway chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Hermione is such a scary witch! She is so cool! Even Dumbledore is loss for words. Amazing writing. Cheers!
Montara chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
This was funny. Thanks :)
lonewolf21213 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
lol loved the ending. wonder what she told dumbledore that got severus the job in fifteen minutes
Kay8abc chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
I loved it. I really like Hermione's power.
Alexa1993 chapter 5 . 5/11/2011