Reviews for Dragons of Twilight
Cattra1992 chapter 9 . 9/10
I love it!Please write more soon!
Mommu chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
A very original store
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
I haven't read any of this for two reasons. One, slash turns me off and two, I can't even imagine Harry with Snape. That just over the top to me. But at least your not shipping Harry with Ginny or Ron with Hermione. JKR really screwed the pooch on that one. Ron was a slacker all through school while Hermione studied very hard to better herself. I rally don't see Ron being able to get a high paying job anywhere after school. Not even the ministry. He simply doesn't have the connections for it. Not Harry could easily use his name to get into just about anywhere. Ginny was raised to be a fan girl and to believe she'd marry Harry. For two years she couldn't even look at him without having some sort of accident. So, I really don't see them ever getting together. Harry and Hermione I can see as they're almost always together. She's helped him out everytime. Unlike MoRon who's stabbed him in the back almost every chance he's gotten. So, HHr works. Now regardless of all that YOU CONTINUE TO WRITE WHAT AND HOW YOU LIKE! I DO NOT demand that you stop writing slash fics! If I don't like them, and I don't, doesn't mean everybody doesn't. So you write whatever you want!
anthea tronchard step chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
why did you stop writing? it is soo interesting and well done.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Lovely story, although a bit repetitive at times.
Hope it will be continued, it would be a great loss if it wasn't
Lin Koa chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
your paragraph spacing is a little off, but other than that, this is quite good. Perhaps a bit of a flashback for a few chapters would be good to deliver some background, from a different perspective, alternating every so often?
The Builder chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
:O Nooooooooooooooooo! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! Please?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
I soooo wish this wasn't abandoned! It could be so so so good!
LoveableOkie chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
I love this
Mukuro234 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
This has been such a fantastic fic I don't know why you have stopped? :D
slytherinduolover chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Oh please start writing this story again! I've fallen in love with it and want to hear about what happens to Harry, Severus, Ron, Hermione, Sirius, and Remus. I hope you decide to start writing on this story some time in the near future.
Ana chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Hello Chris right? im sorry to see that this was never continued its truely an amazing story very well written , one of those that when years or months pass you read it again and again i dont know what happend because you vanished but i hope your alright even if you left us fans wanting more that you left us for real life and not something else, i saw that you were still around 2008 but after that no more oh well if your still out there please for those of us that care not only for the story but also for those that write it leave a massage on your profile that your alright just focused on real life now just so will know k? Sorry for the lack of email i dont have an account. And thanks anyway for writhing this for even though its not complete i dont feel it was a waist of time to read it so thank you for sharing really :-)
Ana
Belle-Cuddy chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Gniiiii it's been a loooong time since you have uploaded
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Ah, so marvelous! A plot of Harry being transformed for the sake of protection. Baby dragon! What is this? Ron and Hermione are in the Veil?! Ancient books with clues? SEVERUS! He's melting in a pile of goo! Animosity and it's slow and gradual transformation to equal grounds and to endearment and attachment. Where's your continuation to such a lovely piece?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
please continue this story... it's interest capturing and doesn't let go. LOVE IT!