Reviews for Dragons of Twilight
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Lovely story, although a bit repetitive at times.
Hope it will be continued, it would be a great loss if it wasn't
Awesome9826 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
your paragraph spacing is a little off, but other than that, this is quite good. Perhaps a bit of a flashback for a few chapters would be good to deliver some background, from a different perspective, alternating every so often?
The Builder chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
:O Nooooooooooooooooo! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! Please?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
I soooo wish this wasn't abandoned! It could be so so so good!
LoveableOkie chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
I love this
Mukuro234 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
This has been such a fantastic fic I don't know why you have stopped? :D
slytherinduolover chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Oh please start writing this story again! I've fallen in love with it and want to hear about what happens to Harry, Severus, Ron, Hermione, Sirius, and Remus. I hope you decide to start writing on this story some time in the near future.
Ana chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Hello Chris right? im sorry to see that this was never continued its truely an amazing story very well written , one of those that when years or months pass you read it again and again i dont know what happend because you vanished but i hope your alright even if you left us fans wanting more that you left us for real life and not something else, i saw that you were still around 2008 but after that no more oh well if your still out there please for those of us that care not only for the story but also for those that write it leave a massage on your profile that your alright just focused on real life now just so will know k? Sorry for the lack of email i dont have an account. And thanks anyway for writhing this for even though its not complete i dont feel it was a waist of time to read it so thank you for sharing really :-)
Ana
Belle-Cuddy chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Gniiiii it's been a loooong time since you have uploaded
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Ah, so marvelous! A plot of Harry being transformed for the sake of protection. Baby dragon! What is this? Ron and Hermione are in the Veil?! Ancient books with clues? SEVERUS! He's melting in a pile of goo! Animosity and it's slow and gradual transformation to equal grounds and to endearment and attachment. Where's your continuation to such a lovely piece?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
please continue this story... it's interest capturing and doesn't let go. LOVE IT!
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
blackbloodywolf chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
awesome
TenebrisCor chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Aenëus is so cute! I am uncertain of his actual size, but I think of him around the size of a large/medium sized dog. Hopefully that is fairly accurate. Thank you so much for writing this! It is absolutely amazing and incredibly cute all 'round.
-Cor-
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
What a wonderfully unique story! I like it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!