Reviews for Karian of ?
Myterymew chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
amazing story
SoaringOnWings chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
I love your story. I absolutely LOVE IT ! could you update? I wish to see what happens next.
k9angel chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
Enjoyed the story. Would love to see it updated and finished.
Uncertian Destiny chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
you really have an awesome story going i love it please continue!
Uncertian Destiny chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
sry to burst the bubble with thoughts about orions horse but peachblossms a gelding, just thought i'd point that out, great story though!
dares to dream chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
love it love it love it! Its origional. Its Queenscove. Its awsome! Please please please update soon!
Starry chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
Its been more than six or seven months... I love your stories about the children, and this one has a unique idea.
lemonsqueezey chapter 12 . 2/25/2005
i thought it was great! The only thing im wondering about is what about Kel? Doesnt she have more to say to Neal?
carol chapter 12 . 2/17/2005
I really like this fanfic! I hope you continue writing it! It really is good. And it's also something I haven't read before. It was really creative of you to make up a new type of immortals.
me chapter 12 . 2/15/2005
this may be a bit picky, but in one of the chapters you had kel's horse the foal of peachblossom and hoshi. that can't be, cuz peachblossom was a gelding. he had no ability to make foals. aside from that, it's a good story. lol i'm just someone who reads WAY too much.
Skysong chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I like this. It has a solid storyline and is true to TP's ideas. It also has the element of suspense in it(for lack of better words!)
DreamingIce chapter 12 . 2/12/2005
marvelous work! and i am so glad you updated! *glances worriedly at some of mine which i have update for ages*

Like the Asten/Kari twist as well as Raoul/Lillia. :D

how is king Jonathan going to take the immortals message?

Loving it! keep going!

Misha
PsychoLioness chapter 12 . 2/12/2005
WHAY! An update! I think you broke even my record for not updating! Now...how to get the title back? lol.

Lovely chapter, and I loved the bit at the end, it was definately the best bit in the whole thing.

~ Hannah
DreamingIce chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
hey! this story is really great! please update again soon!

is the tyran government sending these new immortals? and is duke baird going to come back?

update!

Misha
Noreen chapter 11 . 1/4/2005
Oh stars, I LOVE your story! That cliff-hanger is crule, I need to know what happens!

Your characters are so true to T.P.'s books, and the story is great!

I can't want for more