Reviews for Karian of ?
ShaaStahh chapter 11 . 8/15/2004
I've got to say that was absolutely brilliant! It was great! I honestly really enjoyed that! Itz so cool how itz all come out! I feel really sorry for Kari tho'! That'z quite a trial to go thru! So was Shinko gonna die? Was she sick? I cant believe Neal screamed at Jon! Asten followed Kari! Yayee! Storyline is coming along really well! Thatz really cool! Well, I'll catch ya l8er!

Keep it coming )
strangledcod chapter 11 . 8/2/2004
Wow! This is, like, one of the best fanfics I've ever read! The plot really captures the reader's attention and it is very well written. PLEASE UPDATE! I am a very impatient person. If you stop it half-way it'll be such a shame.
rubberdream chapter 11 . 7/28/2004
Sorry I haven't undated in a while! This chapter was brilliant, how Kari reacted was just perfect and of course now she's going to be in danger. How Neal was with Jon was definitely in his character. The Odocoils are definitely interesting creatures, I look forward to hearing more about them! I hope the next update will be coming along soon.

All the Best, RD
xAJxchickx chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
wow that was really really good write more soon thankx AJ
Lizai chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
It actually would have been a little better if it had been more - I can't believe i'm saying this - drawn out. Kari should probably have figured everything out on her own, maybe by looking through old records and finding about Nealan of Queenscove, his family, and their supposed fate. More confusion, more figuring stuff out - this was far too abrupt.
PsychoLioness chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
WOW! You finally did it! And I loved that outburst of anger. And Kel and Neal. Aw. Love it!
rachel132 chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
yay - i really, really love this story. You are SO gd at filling the story with suspence. I've been screaming at the computer screen! Anyway - please update soon!

~Rachel~
alyios t-d chapter 11 . 7/22/2004
really good please update
ShaaStahh chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
Excellent! Its definitely coming along nicely! I cant wait till the nxt chapter! Wanna try getting it up fast (said with a very big puppy look and definite begging... _) and I'll be eternally greatfull!

Catch ya soon,

Sha
KnightbyDay chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
read this all today. loved it. hehe evil deer.
PsychoLioness chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
No mistakes in the text, or at least, none that I could find. Just in the author note! Tsk tsk! *grins* Ah well.

THANK-YOU FOR UPDATING! MORE? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?

In case you didn't realise, I liked that!
alyios chapter 10 . 6/19/2004
please update cause ur fic is really cool
rachel132 chapter 10 . 6/17/2004
Yay - i really like this story - very cool and original idea. Please update soon.
Lizai chapter 6 . 6/16/2004
Peachblossom's a gelding (a fixed stallion), which means he cannot have foals. Nightblossom needs a new daddy. :P
dreamer9981 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I only had time for the first chapter, but this story seems really interesting so far! I like the idea because it seems very original, and your writing is clear and concise. Great job, I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »