Reviews for Karian of ?
Lady Genevieve chapter 10 . 6/15/2004
heya! Soz, that I haven't reviewed in AGES but i've been really busy. as you know, i absolutely love the story and it's great that things are finally starting to make sense.

please update very soon.

-gen
ShaaStahh chapter 9 . 4/24/2004
Hey girl. Anasha here! Finally got my computer working again! I am definitely going to get a new one really soon! I'm just writing to ask when your going to be posting next? I truly enjoy your story but you havent updated yet! Hopefully youre feeling better now and in a "not so melancholy" mood anymore ) just seeing whatz up! Catch you up l8er
milky way bar chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
hihi!
you know what is so weird?
i swear that i've read this fic before, (and reviewed it) but i didnt see my review anywhere!
because stupid fido wont let me review on the 2nd chappie, i'm reviewing for this one, and i wanna say, that its really really really very very very very sogood!
luv,
Milky Way Bar
redsbury chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
I've only read through chapter 6 so far, but this is really great! Love your characters (poor Merric!). Keep it up!
PsychoLioness chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
WOW! That was great! I can't believe I managed to miss 4 chapters! I'll put you on my author alert list so that I don't do that again.
Bella chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
Hot! I would say cool, but its bloody hot here, and its an extra letter!
xAJxchickx chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
that was so good write more as soon as possible thankx so much AJ
Ku chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Wow, very nice. I like the way you described the people, and their movement. Very clear. It was like we could picture it in our minds.
Treanz-Alyce chapter 8 . 1/20/2004
:P my favs? Neal, Kel and Dom ... how fickle am i? Two hot guys, and Kel ... ;D ... says more about me then you'd think ... by the way, thanks ... i seriously love this story ... awesome directions ... fantastic all around! Can't wait for next chpt!
ShaaStahh chapter 8 . 1/18/2004
Well! Itz da bomb babee... LOL! Loved every word! Itz really forming plots and thatz so cool! So is the cliffy you left me on Neal and Yuki? I like how the Odocoil revealed that Queenscove wasnt dead! Definitely surprised me there! I just didnt expect to see it revealed so soon! Good work! Jon... well yeah... he is definitely full of surprises ha! I just hope that Kel calms herself really soon! Plus, you should tell Jon to stop being so stuck-up and arogant! You should let Alanna and Thayet bring him down a notch!
Okay, characters I want in the story!
Neal, Kel, Faleron, Dom, Merric, Esmond, Seaver, Owen, Roald, Yuki, Shinko, and the rest of the gang are just musts! They just have to be in the story! Plus Alanna and Daine etc.
Now characters I would like to see (these would be your 6 characters you wanted to choose from... all the above were musts *Anasha on her knees begging for all the above Groups to be put in story... )*
1. Tobe
2. Zahir
3. Quinden
4. Owen's Cousin 1 (Introduced in PotS - Page)
5. Owen's Cousin 2 (Ditto)
6. Anasha... hehehe... LOL, jokes...
6. Lord Turoumot (Something like that... the one who sat thru Kel's Vigil... _)
Yeap, datz my list!
Well, I'll catch you on the other side dudette!
Anasha
Alanna-of-Olau chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
An excellent work, I would of reviewed sooner but I wanted to finish everything you had written first._ As to my three fav characters they're Alanna .Myles. and Onua. Please keep writing and tell the kudarung(winged horses) that I think they're the coolest immortals_
Lady Genevieve chapter 8 . 1/16/2004
oh seriously...U CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT...oh well, i uess i'll just have to wait...
anyways, i love, love, loved that chapter: any story with fights with the King is brilliant, lol
-gen
ShaaStahh chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
Very original I must say... odocoil... yeap... I'd say itz a winner! Well, thanx for the dedication... I'm glad I was able to help somehow (Altho to be honest I dont know how... LOL) and the story is definitely coming into fruition! I cant wait till they all get to their squire years! And I cant wait to see when Yuki and Neal meet up with their old mates! Maybe Kel wont like AAron coz he reminds her too much of Neal but she doesnt exactly know that AAron and Neal are one in the same... but either way, whateva happens... i can assure you your readers (well this one anyway) will love the story whichever way it goes!
Anasha
ps... just incase, another author's story I read had her two characters fall in love but the thing is the girls character's dad was Neal and the guys Character's dad was Dom. Itz wasnt till about half way thru the story that I realised they were related and that was the same as the author! But yeah, just incase coz Orion and Kari are pretty close! So yeah, sorry if this comes across as "botz" but Itz an opinion... )
l8ers
Treanz-Alyce chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
poor Merric ... i just want to give him a big HUG (LOL)
Lady Genevieve not logged in again chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
o...the tension mounts.
well, well...well words just simply fail me to describe just how simply educated i have become.
lol