Reviews for Karian of ?
gauchadeutsche chapter 7 . 1/1/2004
Oh...*sniffle*...poor Merric! Ah, the irony! You evil, evil author! Neal is *right there*!
I am absolutely loving this story, update!
kitten55 chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
Very good! keep writing this pleasers! Your very good about updating soon. Now update!
carmen12341 chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
how long do you intend to make this story? 'cause it sounds like a winner to me. keep at it. you're really good at this.
carmen12341 chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
cybErdrAgOn chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
One comment-Peach Blossom is a gelding; therefore he can't sire a foal.
l8er,
-cybErdragOn
ShaaStahh chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Hi. Anasha here! I'm just wanting to add certain stories to my favourite Author's and Stories list!
Cheers, )
ps This story ROCKS
Anasha chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
I like it! The 6th chapter is definitely cool! A good read! I like the fact that Kari like's Orion as a friend and she's not attracted to him as a bf/gf sorta thing coz that would just be incest! It sounds like the story is really coming along! I cant wait to see what happens when her parents come back to Tortall! I honestly hope that Merric isnt blind! I think I would just cry!
Names for your creatures... and honestly... they are scary! I'm still thinking *Anasha's brain is ticking away... LOL*... well you could perhaps spell Deer and Tauros backwards... which gives you ... Reed Soraut... nah, sounds funny I reckon. Maybe something geek like Mynotaur (Said Min-O-Tour)... or Lakinets... or Lucians (Got that off underworld... _)... either way! I know you'll come up with something coz you like to write for your readers!
So yeah, now that I've bored you (LOL) with my reivew... write the next one and stick it up! hehehe *)
Cheers,
BlueGryphon chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
Thanks for reviewing my story. I think yours is great. Its interesting how we took the same hint from Lady Knight and turned out two completely different stories. How long is it going to be until Neal and Yuki turn up in Tortall. Please update soon.
Treanz-Alyce chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
that was a seriously awesome chapter! Please update soon, i can't wait! ;D
Lady Genevieve chapter 6 . 12/13/2003
luv it! simply brilliant, keep up teh gr8 work and update soon
-gen
kara chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
good story..sorry i took so long to read it. ive been busy you know...and my dang computer has been acting up. newho...its good and thanks for explaining it to me...you should continue it and i will try to keep up with this one...lol bye girly
emily chapter 5 . 11/15/2003
beautifully written and a very original plot! i enjoyed reading this story alot, it was interesting and different, and i loved it! congrats, this story rocks!
lady genevieve srry i couln't b bothered 2 log in chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
wow, i love this chapter. keep up the brill work. i'll keep checking back. thanx 4 reviewing my story a new chapter (or maybe 2 cause i've got a long weekend) goes up on the weekend.

keep up the work

-gen
Anasha chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
Hey, I'm not sure if I've already reviewed this story coz this is my third time reading it but I'm gonna do it again anyway ) I honestly like the story-line! Itz really good! I was wondering tho'... how long would you make Kari's story last for? Are we gonna see her up to her Knighthood? Well, I hope so... a really good story with a really good plot! Good detail that doesnt go overboard (I've read some fics that are just so detailed they get boring!) and still keeps you in the story!

Keep it up.

Cheers, )
Alexis of the Westlands chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
That was so cute. I can't wait for you to post your next chapter! Good luck!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »