Reviews for Introspection
This is so cute
nakala chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Yes yes and yes again.
GothAngel18 chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
I love this fanfic. You are such a wonderful writer. I truly enjoyed reading this fanfic.
ChestnutBrumby chapter 13 . 11/14/2007
An interesting twist with Kurt in those last few chapters. I do like a happy ending - though it would have been better if it were, let's say, less PG-13? :P
ChestnutBrumby chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
-snicker- Scott trying to cut pizza with his beams... awesome stuff!

I'm not a fan in general of the Logan-Rogue pairing, but this one's readable :)
ChestnutBrumby chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
-chuckle- Ok, the lines:

"Rogue, she doesn’t want to look like a hooker either,” Jean objected.

“In that case, can I borrow it for the club tonight?” Marie asked plaintively.

Really made me laugh. Kurt being all old-fashioned is sweet, too!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Ah, a wonderfully charasmatic meeting for one of my favourite pairings. Kurt's charm was perfect, I enjoyed reading that and will proceed with the further chapters, methinks!
Miss Apollo chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
this story is awesome! i love it! it is definitely going on my favorites list. everyone is in character and i just love the ending. the boldness of rogue and jean surprised me a little but the way u did it fit them perfectly. great job! i look forward to future work by u. overall, 10/10. keep it up!
Jeh-may chapter 13 . 6/24/2005
I promised I would review and here I am! ::silence:: ...not even a cricket? ::glares at kidnapped audience:: Ya know, there are somethings that are worse than being kidnapped. ::round of applause:: Thank you, thank you. Okay I'm done! Well, no, not really. -ahem- Anyhoo, I love this story so much! I think midnight fever's getting into me... and it's 7 minutes early! I love all your Kuroro fics! I will grace you with as many reviews I can give! Which is one! I despise unsigned reviews... unless they're for me... I want an encore! If the need for an extra muse arises, I will always be here, unless of course I can find something else to keep me entertained... a certain blue-tailed mutant per'aps? I hope you get your other story along, and btw can you please mention this Kuroro fanlisting in any fanfics? It's nairi. It would be greatly appreciated!
Magick chapter 13 . 6/16/2005
Very sweet, the ending nearly made me cry. I read it while listening to Bach (Fantasia, and Cello Suite 6, 2nd movement.) And, they really seem to go well with the story! Tres Bien!
deity of death1 chapter 13 . 5/26/2005
God, how I wish i could write a story like this...(If it isn't any more trouble, would you mind writing another Kurt/Ororo piece? I'm desperate for more; I don't mind if it's a one-shot. _)
Cat chapter 13 . 9/15/2004
Thank you, thank you, thank you! A great read, I enjoyed every bit of it.
Havanna Girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I love your story. I think the movie Ororo and Kurt look so cute together. I just wanted to tell you this is one of best romance stories I read. I really loved it.